Chapter 2

Aesop pov.
I woke up from a surprisingly peaceful sleep. I sat up and grabbed my hair tie I was about to put my hair up when I heard it. There was music. It sounds like a piano. I got up and opened my door and followed the sound.  I walked down the hall to the right and down the stairs. When I made it to the ground floor I went down the hall under the stairs. Which lead to a ball room. I saw Joseph gracefully playing on the piano. He looked like he hadn't got ready for the day quite yet. His hair was down as well and he had a dress shirt on and blue pants but not a Jacket or tie. He had slippers on too. I giggled slightly at the fact he was half dressed. When I saw him yesterday I would have never guessed he had moments like this. Even still the music coming from the piano was nice. I can play but not like that. I listened to him play for a bit but he eventually noticed me.
" I'm sorry did I wake you?"
" No not at all. If anything is relaxed me. I woke up and heard it softly playing. I was wondering where is was coming from."
" Ah, okay. Um I was wondering where you lived. I know that's an odd question. Also I was curious if you went to school. "
" Oh yeah, I live (insert random address) and I go to school at peaks academy."
" Oh dear, you went there? I'm sorry. Also I'm going. Out to get groceries when I'm more prepared for the day if you want to go with."
" Okay. I might. To be honest I don't know where we are and I don't exactly want to be found."
" You should be fine. Although if you want to stay you can. That's up to you."
" Alright."
He walked off to where I would assume his bedroom to get ready. I went back up to mine as well. I looked inside the closet trying to decide on what to wear. I eventually found something. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was really nice and pretty.

(Photo because describing clothes is hard) I changed into it and realized that I left my mask in my pocket from yesterday

I changed into it and realized that I left my mask in my pocket from yesterday. I went and pulled it out from the pants. I put it on and tied my hair in a ponytail. After that I went downstairs to the kitchen in hopes of finding Joseph. Luckily he was already there. ( He had his usual clothes in Idv) his hair was almost white but the was a slight tint of yellow making blonde ever so slightly. The blue in his eyes were very vibrant. I was pretty dull. Grey eyes silver/grey hair. That's when I noticed he was holding something. It looked like a giant puff of white. It hoped out of his arms and walked over to me. It was a fluffy white cat.
"Awe hi there!" I crouched down to pet it.
" That's Vally. She's usually not this social. I thought she was going to run away but it seems she likes you. The other one is out side. Rose is very playful."
" Well she's very sweet."
" Indeed she is. Do you want to go out or stay. Also are you hungry?"
" I wanted to came and I'm a little bit but it's not that big of a deal."
" We can get found while we are out."
" O-okay." I didn't think he would. I don't eat a whole lot. We walk to the door and left. He was in front of me leading me out to front yard. He looked to the side and I noticed that it looked like some one was moving in. The was a lady in a red dress with curly white/ blonde hair. Similar to Joseph's. He eyes brown. It seemed she had a few people help move things in. Joseph walked over and I followed.
" Good Morning ma'am are you new to the neighborhood?"
" Ah yes, I am. my name is Mary. Pleasure to meet you." She said kindly. I found it funny that the both had a french accent.
" Welcome, I am Joseph I'm currently your neighbor. Pleasure to meet you."
" And who are you?"
She said referring to me. I stood there panicked unable to speak.
" He's my nephew. He can to visit me for a bit."
He smiled looking at me. I nodded softly.
" I'm Aesop. Nice to meet you." I say as calmly as possible.
" Nice to meet you too! Well I'm sure I'll see you again. I'm assuming I interrupted your day."
" No, no, it's quite alright. We shall be off though. Good luck moving in."

With that we walked off. While walking to the store we were quiet. It wasn't awkward just a comfortable silence. To be honest I think him and Mary would get along. It might be nice for him to have someone to talk to. After we were done getting groceries and eating we went back to his house. He said he had to do something and asked me to stay there and I did so. I saw that he left with a camera I assumed he was going to take a photo of something. After he left I went into the ballroom and looked around. I found a record player and put something on. I felt bad using his stuff without asking but I didn't know what else to do and this seemed the least harmful. I started quietly dance to the music.
(942) words
Ehh brought Mary to the party! Oop!