e i g h t .

3RD PERSON POV;

———————————-

as y/n and the rest walked down the platform to the main floor of the ship, guppy gripped on tightly to missy as she worryingly asked "am i just really small, or is this ship really big..." y/n nodded and looked around before responding "its enormous.." kicking her shoes, y/n walked next to missy as fast foward continued. "yeah.. how are we gonna find our parents..." wheels pulled up next to y/n. "i was just thinking about that," he added. "mrs. granada found us really easily back at grandmas house. and— i think i know how. your bracelets." wheels pointed to the both of you as he took them off your wrists. "we haven't been able to contact our dad." you shrugged and looked down at the boy in the wheel chair. "but maybe the transmitter in here that connects the three bracelets works like a tracking device." holding the bracelets with ease before turning to missy and y/n "but, i need a pair of pliers and a heat source." guppy walked up to wheels and raised her hand "my teeth are strong because my dads a shark." she said proudly and out her hand down, biting towards the boy. y/n was impressed, she was so young yet so talented. "and ive got a heat source. heat vision!" wildcard popped into a toaster as everyone stood there in shock. "now hes a toaster." y/n giggled a bit but walked up and picked the toaster up, handing it to wheels "close enough." she said shrugging.

you and missy both followed the way their bracelets were beeping, wildacrd close behind them. their footsteps hit the floor as they ran across all the aisles, wheels trailing behind them and guppy up behind him. "is it working?" wheels asked curiously. y/n shrugged and turned back "well, its leading us somewhere." she nodded and turned back around, following the beeps. turning back around to wildcard, she started whispering to him. "hey. that was really good back there." wildcard raised an eyebrow as he trailed behind her "what? turning into a teaster instead of making heat vision?" y/n rolled her eyes and turned back to him "it was heat related! thats real progress." wildcard shrugged and walked next to her "i guess its progress." y/n smirked and talked, still looking foward "you just watch. pretty soon, you'll be teleporting like its no one's business. its all about belief." she said proudly, still walking.

a capella and the rest stopped behind the three and spoke in a worried tone. "uhm.. guys..?" a rumbling noise was heard from underneath them. "does anybody else hear that?" looked around, everyone started questioning what the sound was. "what is that?" rewind and fast foward said in unison "its below us!" wheels exclaimed and felt his wheels "i can feel it." as everyone stood back onto the wall, the floor broke under them as they all screamed. the purple tentacle slithered from underneath them. y/n focused her energy on the tentacle snd threw it back a bit before wildcard garbbed her wrist and pulled her with him. as the lights flashed red, missy pointed to a door at the end of the hallway "that way!" y/n trailing only a bit behind her. the doors opened but before the children could make it, a tentacle came out from the ground underneath. a capella stopped it from doing any other harm as everyone ran past it and onto the supposed balcony. "look at that thing!" wildcard said pointing to a large pyramid. the door underneath them opened and the president walked out, y/ns eyes widening. "what the heck is the president doing here?" y/n shushed her sister and listened to their conversation. "so theyre inside this thing? all of them?" the president spoke as the man behind him said "thats correct" proudly. y/n held guppys hand, paying attention to what they had to say. "how long before the takeover begins?" the man, who was in a long silver coat and large silver pants looked over at the president and responded "according to the supreme commander, less than an hour." y/n clinged onto the balcony bars, leaning in to listen better "so soon.." the president replied. the man nodded "thats what she says. and shes never wrong." the president rolled his eyes and looked back at the man in the silver coat "dont have to remind me. ever wonder why we bother with all this when she already knows how its gonna turn out?" as the silver coat man fixed his coat, he walked back towatfd the door. "all apart of the process i suppose." everyone looked back at eachother confused. "what is that thing?" facemaker asked pointing to the awkward pyramid in the middle of the room. "you heard him. its a rocket stuffed to the gils with aliens!" y/m pulled herself off the balcony and walked towards the door before missy stopped her. "where do you think youre going?" y/n raised her eyebrow  "either aliens are in there, or our parents are. which everone one it is....

im going to figure it out."