WHAT!?

Again There's going to be spoilers in this and by spoilers I mean mentions of stuff that has happened

It's been a couple days after the 1-A Vs 1-B battle. Even though 1A is the "stronger class" it was still tough, so nezu decided to give everybody at the school a week off except the teachers since he's evil like that.

We open our story with a couple students of 1-A in their dorm living room. Katsumi, mina, kirishima, kaminari, and sero are playing Mario party 2 (the one from the wii. That one is 👌🏼👌🏼🔥🔥). IIda is trying to stop Katsumi from killing Mina for stealing a star from her, Ochako blushing, looking at her present from Izuku that she got on Christmas day (It was an small All Might plushie)

Momo at the counter near the kitchen sipping tea and watching the bakusquad play, jirou in her room making music, Shoka eating cold soba and the rest doing their own things.

Although one thing is missing. What is it? Well a certain broccoli head is nowhere to be seen.

Let's go check on him. Izuku is at his desk writing something but if you look closer they look like music notes. Once he's finished with the lyrics he starts making some beats and then finally he starts singing.

Jirou pov

Damn we kind of got our asses beaten during the 1-A vs 1-B battle. But It doesn't matter now I just want to make some music in pe- hold on is that mophead? There's no way he sings. I put my earlobe jacks into the walls so I could hear more clearly and it is mophead!

No one pov

Couple seconds before

Izuku: alright I have the lyrics, the beat now I need the voice.

Izuku heads towards his microphone, and while he does you could see that his room has changed a lot like no all might fanboiness at all

Izuku gets to his microphone and starts to sing.

I'm not your friend

Or anything, Damn

You think that your the man

I think therefore, i am

I'm not your friend

Or anything, Damn

You think that your the man

I think therefore, i am

Stop, What the hell are talking about? Ha

Get my pretty name out of your mouth

We are not the same with or without

Meanwhile jirou is amazed by his singing. And she thinks why he didn't offer to sing during the school festival, she's also thinking who this song is about because it seems like it's directed towards someone