-1-

He walked into the throne room of the ice palace, the one with Queen Glacier, and her daughter, Princess Snowfall. Of course, sense he was a prince, he was always allowed into the throne room. Even when it was resting hours.

"Your majesty, you called me?" He said, bowing.

"No need to bow, Winter. " She said. "I called you here because there is an opening for a school, at jade mountain. This school is run by the Dragonets of Destiny. Of course there will be NightWings, and other tribes. Would you like to go?"

Hmmm. I would like to go learn about other tribes. But, I also want to stay here. He pondered.

"I'll go." He said. "I'll go to Jade Mountain Academy."

"Very well." Said the Queen of the IceWings. "Start packing right now. Your sister will join you in JMA. "

He went to his room, strait away. He only packed his most valuable things such as, his jewelry, his blanket, and his wood carvings. I hope I'll fit in. He thought.

"Prince Winter?" He heard a voice. " The queen said it's time to leave. "

He turned around to find Lynx there.

"Ok. Tell her I'll be there in a sec." He answered.

"Ok." She said. He caught her blushing for a second."Uh. Are you ok?"

"Uh..yes." she blushed more. She looked like she wasa blueberry. She walked out to go tell the queen.

What is her problem? He thought. I don't like her.

He left his room, with his bag, and went to the doorway to leave for JMA.

                                 ~*~

I honestly liked this chapter.  I will update The next chapter, uhh... Probably tonight? If I don't update tonight, it'll be updated tomorrow.

Bye!
~Sun.