"Sora!" Winter called. "Wait!"

She slowed to a stop so they could catch up to her.

"Hmm?'' she asked.

"Please don't tell anyone what you saw. If I find out you did, I will freeze you, then I will break you to a million peices." Winter said.

"No you won't." Said a voice. A black dragon stepped out of the shadows. She looked black from a distance, but if ya look closer, you can see she had a green tent to her scales.

"What? How do you know?" Winter asked.

"Yes, I'm a mind reader. I will ruin you if you do that to my friend, Ice dragon." She snarled.

Winter blew out a lot of ice and flicked his tail to signal Qibli to use his fire to use his fire, for a diversion.

Qibli used his fire so the could fly off.

The ice and fire together made smoke, thick enough for them to fly off.

"SHIT!" Screamed the NightWing.

Qibli and Winter leaped up, and flew off towards the schools entrence. They flew to a cave that was just out side the rainforest.

When they got inside, Qibli immediately lept into Winters arms and kissed him.

"Woah," Qibli said. "I didn't know you liked me. Well guess what, mwa."

He kissed Winter.

"Let's ya know, have secs...?" Winter asked.

"Yeah." Qibli said.

                          ~*~

Yeah. I know I said I wouldn't put in smut. But, at least it's here. Qwinter not the smut. *Face talons* I forgot, please suggest any music y'all like for the chapter after this one!

Bye my lovies!

-Sun.