꧁25꧂

Remus had heaved himself up to his room, rubbing the back of his neck from pain after him,Sirius and Peter went to the hospital wing. He spun Sirius's wand in his hand after confiscating it after he tried to stick it up his nose.

He pushed open the door, a candle in his hand to light the way as he walked in, going straight to his bedside table for a potion to help with the pain.

He turned around, expecting to see a sleeping James however he saw two people in his bed. James and a dark haired Slytherin girl who rested her head on his chest.

He froze still for a moment before saying, "That's no Lily." pointing at the girl who happened fully realised what was happening. "No shit." She replied, finally realising what was happening so she shot up, James and her sharing a wide eyed look.

James rushes up, running to the door and locking it, completely forgetting the fact there was a unlocking spell. Remus crossed his arms and chuckled to himself. "Why what blackmail I have."

"Hey! Blackmail is my thing!" Leta exclaimed as she pointed at the boy. Still chuckling he sat down on his bed, leaning back as he watched the two rush to his bed. "You can't tell anyone." James whispered to Remus who nodded but Leta squinted her eyes.

"And if not," She grabbed the neck of his shirt and dug her wand slightly into his neck but not enough to hurt him. "I'll make you straight." She threatened, gritting through her teeth as she did so, wearing a face of satisfaction as he gulped slightly. "Merlin no, anything but it!" He exclaimed dramatically which made James and Leta chuckle.

"So, you two?" He asked with raised eyebrows, leaning back further on his bed. "Not actually, nothing serious." James said, looking at Leta who nodded in agreement. "I don't want the school knowing I lowered myself to kiss a Gryffindor." Let's whispered to Remus which made him chuckle and James scowl.

"I won't tell anyone." Remus promised nodding at the two who let out sighs of relief. "Especially Sirius, he will kill me." James added which made Leta look at him in confusion and Remus hum in agreement.

"Leta! Leta!" Regulus exclaimed excitedly as he ran the girl who just walked into the common room. "Narcissa showed us a passage to the Gryffindor common room so we can prank the shit out of them!" He continued, jumping around the girl who smiled at him. "Well, what are we waiting for?" A fourth year girl asked as a group of Slytherins gathered around the blonde Prefect.

The group of Slytherins hurried through the school and up the living staircases until they came to a hallway which ended abruptly and was empty but a small trap door. "Bombarda!" The Prefect exclaimed, her wand pointing at the door which surprisedly did exploded but opened, Leta guessed there was some kind of Charm which stopped it from blowing up into splinters.

They followed the narrow hallway behind until they reach another door which opened up behind a tapestry, she pulled it away revealing the Gryffindor common room. The Slytherin common room was as tidy and neat as could be so they all cringed at the mess of it as they went around, hiding fireworks and smoke bombs.

Leta joined in to, opening a small crack of the Marauders room and putting in a few Nifflers to cause havoc in the room. Then all the Slytherins ran out, knowing that soon they would all wake up. Luckily, they made it out fast enough to hear to shrieks and moans of the Gryffindors as their face filled with blue smoke.

The word of the midnight pranks spread around the school and now Gryffindor and Slytherin were in a full out prank war.

Leta roamed the common room as look out for any Gryffindor pranksters. They still didn't know about the trap door but the rumour of a secret passage to Slytherin common room spread far enough for the house to hear it, so they kept people in as look out.

Leta, who was getting bored because no one came, sat on the couch flicking through a book.
"Guess who?" A voice asked, putting their hands over her eyes. Quickly she spun around, ripping the hands off her eyes and holding her wand to their face.

"James? What are you doing here?" She asked the boy quietly, pulling him into the shadows so he wasn't seen by the other guarding Slytherin.

"What does it look like?" He asked her sarcastically, glancing down at his pockets which were full of stuff from the prank shop in Hogsmeade. She rolled her eyes as took them out his pocket, throwing them down the trap door where he came from, wearing a satisfied smile as the shouts of Gryffindors who followed him came from the passage.

"Get out!" She ordered him, pointing at the trap door and watching as he got back in. The Slytherins didn't actually know where this passage was into their common room but thanks but thanks to James who clumsily looked down at it as it opened a slight bit, they covered it up with furniture putting an end to the Gryffindors getting into their common room.

Leta knocked on the painting of the Gryffindor common room which made the fat lady shriek loudly. It swung open to see Lily who smiled at her. "Hi, I need to get a book Remus borrowed from me." She said, following the red head who led her in. "Yeah, go ahead and get it." She said, walking back to the couch where Marlene sat.

Leta made her way upstairs to the Marauders room and opened the door. "Sirius?" The dark haired boy looked at the girl with a scowl. His hands were tied up with the Gryffindor ties on the table of a desk. "Why are you tied up?" She asked the boy who huffed.

"James and Remus tied me up because I was trying to eat the pages to your book." He confessed which made Leta cross her arms mad raise her eyebrows. "Untie me."

"Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked him, picking up her book which lay on Remus's bed. "No. Your too short and bossy and your nose is all funny." He said monotonously, looking at the girl with a blank face. "Good enough." She shrugged making her way over to the boy and undoing the ties.