Ch. 13: The Flirting Game

Chapter 13: The Flirting Game

   "C'mon, there's a McDonald's!" I beamed, pulling Milly over to the nearest McDonald's. Milly sighed, letting me drag her a long the sidewalk. We were half way to the delicious place called McDonald's, when Milly said something.

   "I feel like a slave," Milly murmured. I stopped.

   "Is this better?" I asked, picking her up bridal-style. Milly giggled, nodding her head. We walked the rest of the way to McDonald's like that, me skipping with a beautiful girl in my hands. Milly chuckled as she bounced up and down.  

   "So, whoever scores the most food is the best flirter and sexiest," Milly says, going over the simple rules. I nod my head. Finally finishing the three rules, Milly spits on her hand, sticking it out. I copy her actions and shake her hand.

   "Wait, no using the Birthday Trick!" I call after her.

   "Too late," Milly answers, skipping to the front. I sit at a booth near the register, hearing in on the conversation she has with the teenage guy at the cashier. Milly giggles, scanning her eyes over the menu. The guy smiles.

   "Hey, gorgeous. What can I get you?" The guy asks. Milly giggles.

   "Let me see. What do you think would be birthday sufficient?" Milly asks, leaning over the counter. The guy smirks, turning to face the menu. Milly looks at me, sending me a wink and a thumbs up. I chuckle. Milly turns her attention back to the cashier.

   "How about a Five Chicken Select? On the house for you, babe," The cashier says. I smirk. Please, that is not how you flirt. This guy needs some serious teaching. He won't get anyone if he flirts like that.

   "Really? Aw, that's so sweet of you!" Milly cooed.

   "Of course, anything for pretty ladies. I'll bring your order to your table."

   The next second, Milly slides into the chair across from me. I chuckle, placing my cell phone on the table in front of me. Milly crosses her arms, placing them before placing them on the table. I click my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

   "Is there a problem, HazzaBear?" Milly pouts. I shake my head.

   "Yes, you cheated. The birthday trick is considered cheating."

   "No it's not. It's considered winning the Flirting Game."

   "Whatever, Milly."

   "Whatever, Harry."

   Milly smirks, leaning back in her chair. Under the table, Milly places her legs on my lap, crossing one over the other. I chuckle, tying and untying her Converse laces. We hadn't even went to our hotel. We went straight to McDonald's and told the rest we would be there later.

   "Here's you order, gorgeous," The same cashier from the front says. His name tag reads Tony. Well, Tony places the tray of food in front of Milly. I notice a number scribbled on the side of her little food box. Tony stares at me, before addressing Milly.

   "Who is he?" He nods his head towards me. I cross my arms over my chest, my biceps flexing. I know he has a good view of the tattoos all over my arms. Milly sips at her lemonade, clears her throat, then parts her lips.

   "My boy friend. Well, not my boyfriend boy friend. He's my guy friend. Known him since we were toddlers. We just landed in America and decided on a snack," Milly answers, handing me a fry. I take it, sending her a genuine smile.

   "Yup, just friends," I add, munching on my fry. Tony eyes me up and down, stopping at the many tattoos all over my arms. Something passes over his eyes, causing me to feel proud. "Why? Gotta problem with us being friends?"