𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

♡︎𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯♡︎

As we sat in the car I actually began communicating with the others

As we sat in the car I actually began communicating with the others. Well more like just this cohen boy. He was very interesting and funny.

not to mention he was only 13 so we could relate to a lot of stuff that the other boys cant relate to what so ever. I enjoy talking to him. "Okay we are here." Tyee says parking the van infront of this mansion.

We all let out woah as tyee showed us to our rooms. Me and cohen have rooms next to each other so we can 'talk' because Tyee says i cant not communicate.

"Avani, come here. Hurry." Cohen shouts from his room beside mine. I jump up and run at a pretty fast speed to his room to see what was the matter with him. He didn't sound okay.

when I get into the room i see him laughing like a camel with his ankle stuck under the bed. Idiot. once I helped him out I jumped on his bed grabbing his playstation controller to put on 'the promised neverland' considering how good it is.

It got pretty late and I went back to my room and fell asleep. I forgot to unpack my room. I'll do it later i guess.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ;

Finally I updated, It's a whole new year...

WELL I'M HERE PURRR