Dont touch her | Chapter 1

Enjoy!

-------------

"Savannah! Get Kaedynce up its the day!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I jolted up from bed towards Kaedynce's. "Oi! Wake up! Its entrance day!" I exclaimed basically glowing.

"Oh it is cmon we should get ready!" Kaedynce said while getting up to change.

-Hello yeah thats me and my 15 year old self in the 5'1 with brown dirty blonde shoulder length hair, and thats Kaedynce my best friend with the blonde hair with brown at the top, here my story of how I became a hero-

"Bye mom!" I yelled while running out with Kaedynce on my heels.

We slowed down seeing the UA building. "Its huge-" Kaedynce said gawking at the building, I nodded subconsciously.

We both wandered inside and searched for class 1 A.

"Ow-" I looked over to see a Ash-blond male shove past Kaedynce.

"Hey watch it jerk!" I said stabilizing Kaedynce.

He turned to me his eyes bore into mine they were a crimson-ruby red. "What did you say?" He asked smirking.

"I told you to watch where your going, are you deaf?" I seethed at him not even scared he was 6 inches taller than me I was up above his shoulder.

"Shut up extra" he growled at me. "Whatever pomeranian." I said and grabbed Kaedynce and walked into 1 A.

I saw him enter behind us. *Isn't that great* I thought to myself as Aizawa turned to us.

"Ah class this is Savannah Pfile and Kaedynce Fastenbend they're the new students transferring here" I gave a small wave as Kaedynce did aswell.

Aizawa gestured towards the two empty desks sadly one was by a boy with Red and white hair split down the middle the other was next to a boy with Indigo hair and elf like ears.

I walked over to the next to the pepper mint boy and sat down at my desk he was looking out the window I dont even think he realized I was there.

Kaedynce took a seat next to the elf boy and gave him a small smile which he blushed at but smiled back nervously avoiding eye contact.

I pulled out my notebook. "Alright class today we'll be doing quirk assessments, get changed and meet me out at the feild" he said grumbling and leaving.

I saw Kaedynce tense and I walked over too her. "Hey its ok let's go im sure we can talk to Aizawa-Sensei" I said reassuring her. She nodded at me and walked to the locker and changed.

We both walked out on the field where Aizawa was standing there waiting. "Alright so there will be a Ball throw, Sprints, and plank duration whoever scores the lowest gets expelled"

My eyes widened at this as all my classmates whispered amongst eachother. I looked over at Kaedynce to see her taking in all the voices and smirked.

"First off Ball throw" Bakugo was up and he lifted his arm up and threw it yelling. "Die!" And it soared landing 705.2m! That was impressive.

Soon it was my turn and I stepped up swinging my arm a little. I felt the classes eyes on me as they didn't know what mine or what Kaedynce's quirk was.

I started to throw but had tossed it up I pulled some water from a near by puddle and manipulated it to whip the ball it went soaring and got me a sol 690.5m.

I smiled and turned around seeing everyone look at me impressed but someone's eyes pulled mine towards them.

As I turned I saw the peppermint boy and saw his hetorchromatic eyes I felt glued to the spot as he looked at me his Blue and gray ones locking into my brown-caremal ones.

He looked away and I returned to Kaedynce. "Whos you gonna use?" I asked her. "That one" she said pointing at the red head known as Kirishima.

She walked up picking up the ball she the took a deep breath I saw her change to Kirishima. They all gasped in surprise at this.

I saw her harden her hand and tossed the ball up she smacked it and it went about 680.8m.

"That was so good!" I exclaimed as she walked over. "Thanks" she said smiling. Everyone was looking at us mouths open except Bakugo and Peppermint I shuffled slightly uncomfortable.

"Next are sprints" Aizawa said as we walked to a short distance run track. "You can use your quirks but stay in your lane."

I looked at who I was paired up with great Bakugo. He smiled at me devishly as we stood at the starting lines.

I heard the whistle and pulled water from the air propelling me forward. Although I saw Bakugo turn and blasted my lane making me fall towards the ground.

I smirked as my front hands made contact with the ground but instead of dropping to the floor or skimming I propelled myself running on all fours passing Bakugo beating him by milliseconds.

"What the! I knocked you down!" He said growling. "Benefits of being a Quadruple" I said shrugging I had always walked like this when I was younger and had gotten used to it so my back was flexible.

Kaedynce started she went against Tsu. Kaedynce transformed into Bakugo and blasted her way across but her hands were slightly burned when she transformed back.

"Ow, Savannah?" Kaedynce asked sticking her hands out. "I gotcha" I said laughing and sprayed some water on them cooling them off.

"Alright planks let's see who lasts the longest" Aizawa said.

I got into a plank position as he started. I looked over at Kaedynce and saw her in the form of Kirishima again doesn't surprise me due to his muscles.

Eventually everyone started to drop and I looked around Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaedynce, Peppermint, and I were left.

I used water to splash my face keeping me up. I felt myself start to grow hot as I looked over at Peppermint I realized Bakugo had dropped and so had Kiri and Kaedynce short after.

I looked at Peppermint I studied him for moment seeing the scar on his left eyes wondering how he got it. I felt my arms burning and I dropped and Shoto did immediately after although it didn't look like he broke a sweat.

I walked over to him. "Hey nice job I didn't catch your name" I said smiling. "Shoto Todoroki" he said as he had to look down slightly since he was 8 inches taller.

"Nice to meet you Todoroki" I said to him. "Mhm same to you" he then walked away and I looked after him confused but shrugged.

I walked over to Kaedynce. "You ready to go I have my goal for the year" I said while walking back to the changing rooms.

"What is it?" She asked while we changed.

"I'm gonna befriend Todoroki he seems lonely although there's something about him thats welcoming" I added thoughtfully.

"Ah I see im trying to befriend Tamaki although he's shy" she says laughing.

We both got to class to get dismissed and Aizawa said that no one would actually get expelled and that it was to make us do our best and walked home.

--------------
Phew that was long! I hope you all enjoyed I write for fun and when I have free time so I'll update as much as possible!

Nerdo~Chan Out!