🍋shuichi x male!reader🍋

🥴Who's my good boy🥴

(A/n: requested by my friend Skephalo_is_real_lol )

🥺Y/n's pov🥺

I was talking to my best friend Kokichi when he asked me if I wanted to play truth or dare with him and of course I said yes I'm not a pussy! Anyway he dared me to walk out in front of my lover shuichi in a maid outfit with cat ears and also going on a date in it! I was not ready. "God I'm going to get that grape bitch back for this" I say putting the dress on blush appearing on my face after looking in the mirror with cat ear and a (f/c) maid dress "ok I got to go pick up shuichi from work and we're going straight to the date at chille's" I arrived to see him looked really stressed out from solving the recent murder cases, I grip the steering wheel hold my breath and trying to become a blushing mess from knowing he will see me like this.

🦋normal pov🦋

Shuichi got in the car not paying attention to what his lover was wearing still stressed about his job. "Ready?" Shuichi turns his head to see y/n already in a parking space and almost opening the door shuichi looked down at his lovers dress he never noticed now a blushing mess and mixing his words together unaware of why he's wearing it. "L-lets just go in shuichi" y/n says pouting hating every moment of this. They got out of the car shuichi holding y/n's hand covering his face with his hat because he was slightly drooling (a/n shuichi your pregames showing-) both of there faces hidden one from excitement the other from embarrassment. They sit down at the diner everyone was staring at y/n

🌹After the date 🌹

Shuichi lended over to y/n in the car and whispered, "p-please let me fuck you~" he said in a lust filled voice
"H-huh?" Y/n said redder then before. Shuichi then pulled out a chain and put it around his neck then pulling y/n to him before kissing him. The car was park still parked at chille's people were all around them but this just made the thrill better "shu we can't do this want if someone walks by and see's?" Y/n says in between the kiss, "so it just show everyone your all mine~ I saw how people looked at you~" shuichi started to kiss his neck roughly leaving purple marks on him as sweet moans filled the car. "Who's daddy kitten?" Shuichi says before taking off the maid dress and throwing it "m-me" y/n say as he strokes y/n's member "p-please suck" y/n moans shuichi pulls they chain collar that's on y/n's neck "agh~" y/n moans from surprise "how your daddy?" Shuichi says drooling eyes covers with lust the innocent shuichi was gone now. "Y-you now-" he couldn't finish before shuichi took his whole length constantly moving his head "shuichi - ahh~ I'm at my climax" y/n managed to say. Y/n then forces him off and gets in his lap and used his knee to grind on him getting him close to his limit. They fell on the other ends of back seat "I love you" y/n says heavy breathing "I love you so much more then you know y/n" shuichi said worn out.

——————————————————
(I know it's bad but i think it's ok but wow three story's in one day who knew-)

Words: 598