62

Sana's POV:

We arrived at the gates of the region of hell where all the succubi and incubi, whom I will be referring to as demons because that is what we are (just a little different), reside. They were all unhappy with my arrival. However, Jihyo reassured me that if I win the upcoming battle, then I would gain their respect and they would accept me as their queen.

As we walked down the path, the demons approached us and surrounded us. "I smell human blood in you, succubus," one of the succubi said, then she sniffed at my neck. She then hissed, "You are half human!" I looked at her and she stepped back, clearly intimidated by me. I smirked and asked, "Are you afraid, succubus?"

She was about to try and attack me, but a voice of a woman was heard from a distance, "Don't you know who that succubus is, Zaras?" I looked at the woman and saw how beautiful she was. She had wings that are more beautiful than those of an angel. Everything about her was perfect. Even her gentle voice sounded like she came from the highest point of heaven.

"She is Minatozaki Sana, daughter of Nader, and one of the Heroes of Heaven and Earth," she said, then Zaras stepped back even further. "Lilith is right," Jihyo followed up, "And I am Alucia." After they all heard that, all the demons quickly walked backwards to distance themselves from us. So that woman is Lilith?

"Why have you come to visit, Alucia and Sana?" she asked, then she walked towards us. "I'm gonna go straight to the point, Lilith. I have returned here in hell to claim the throne, and so did Sana," Jihyo answered, then Lilith nodded, "What throne is Sana going to claim? I mean, I know that you have the right on the throne of Hell after Alucrius died..."

"but Sana?"

"I've come to challenge you to a duel to the death. Winner takes all," I said, then Lilith laughed. "You dare challenge me? I will kill you without even receiving even the least bit of damage," Lilith said, then she turned around and waved her hand. "You are not worth my time, Sana. The only thing that would protect you from death is that armor. If not for that? You'd probably be dead as you spoke of the challenge."

I removed my armor and handed it to Jihyo, "Keep it safe, by all means." She nodded, then Lilith looked back at me, "A brave woman, I can see. But do you really think you would win inside the arena against me?" I smirked, "You do not know me, Lilith. I can defeat you fair and square." Lilith scoffed, then she commanded the demons to set the arena up.

"You will regret this, Sana. This is a fight to the death, so there would be no turning back."

About almost an hour later, the arena was set up and Lilith and I were ready. She stepped out into the arena and I did the same. We stared each other down as we walked to the center to face each other. A sudden blast of flames burst from around us and that signalled the start of the match. Lilith didn't waste a second. She suddenly transformed into...

Y/n.

I was stunned to see such a perfect copy of him. Every strand of his hair was the same. For some reason, even though I know that it is Lilith... I was still being dragged in. He-- I mean, she, in the form of Y/n, looked at me in such a seductive way. I could not resist. How long have I waited to see him calling to me in such a way. But no matter how hard it was, I stepped back one step.

"Sana, why do you resist me?" he asked, then he-- she placed her hand on her breastplate and slowly removed it. "Now is your chance, Sana. Come and let me take your body," Lilith-- Y/n said, then he raised his hand in front of him and curled his index finger repeatedly in such a seductive manner, trying to get me to come closer.

I couldn't help but to get closer to him as he moved his finger and looked at me as if he really wants to take me for himself. "I will make you feel the one thing that you've always wanted, my Sana," he said those words in a deep, and weakening voice that made my knees so weak. "Y-Y/n, I'm..." I muttered, and when I was close enough, he started to touch my body.