Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV
(Beep, beep, beep, beep) this stupid alarm couldn't just shut up and let me sleep, any way I could just get ready....oop pardon me I'm Kim taehyung, I'm currently 22 and I work in a coffee shop own by one of my friends called Kim seokjin, funny I know right we have the same surnames haha, well I better start getting reading don't wanna make jin mad. So I do my morning routine and when I'm done I went to the kitchen to make breakfast even tho I know jin  will surely force me too eat so either way I'm still gonna eat so why not eat now. So I ate my homemade bacon and sandwich and took off too work.

Jungkook's POV
Work is just irritating, sigh... although I be making my money but it's still irritating to have to deal with those old men and don't let me start on when they begin to argue it can be a pain in the behind. God, sometimes I just wanna sleep, can't i juat have that? Welp I guess no, life is sad. Better start getting ready for work. oh snap I forgot to introduce my self, stupid me, I'm Jeon jungkook, I'm 23 I own a shipping company, I'm well known, I have friends and their names are Kim Namjoon, Kim seokjin, Min yoongi and Jung hoseok.

No one's POV
Jungkook decided that it was best to just gets ready now and goes to jin's coffee shop in order to avoid a very angry jin.

Meanwhile

Taehyung was already at Seokjin's coffee shop and guess what jin forced taehyung to eat because he looked skinny.

Taehyung POV
Jin is making loose my appetite everytime ever since my parents died I never found the need to eat it's sad and I know, yes, it's pathetic. Well I better get serving I'mma think about my life later but right now jin is calling me. As I walk out of the changing room I'm engulfed with a type of aura that screamed power and coldness what type of perso- I'm cut with the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life.

Jungkook POV
I entered Jin's cafe with namjoon, hobi and yoongi. I told them to get a table while I go greet jin, apparently jin act like my mom and wants me to greet him everytime I come to his coffee shop but what can I say it's an honour. I walked up to the counter only to be greeted with the most beautiful man I've ever seen, he's like so cute and hot at the same time and I'm like how and I was too busy staring at him and I think I scared him before he could leave I got a hold of this wrist and brought him face to face with me and his blonde white hair got me drowling.

Taehyung POV
And here he comes I expected something like a cold remark but all he did was stare. I was nervous and scared at the same time, I didn't know what to do so I just decided to leave but then again he grabbed my wrist and brought me face to face with him I was confused and then he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

Where you going berry?...asked(jungkook)

I-i w-was going t-to meet jin...said (Taehyung)

Well can I get your name berry?...asked (jungkook)

I-its t-taehyung...stuttered(taehyung)

Well, I'm jungkook, nice to meet you b(jungkook)

Yeah nice to meet you too. Bye! Taehyung said and ran off.

Hello this is my first chapter, I do hope y'all like it and if y'all do then tap that little star at the bottom and comment what you think.

Stay safe.

Love y'all E.stars