Childhood Friends

(DISCLAIMER! THIS STORY WOULD NOT GO EXACTLY HOW MHA IS, I WILL BE MAKING U.A HIGH A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL ANIME!)

It has been 10 years since you have seen Izuku Midoriya, the last memory you can remember with him is whenever the incident happened.

-"Y/N WATCH OUT!", Izuku screamed, his voice all worn out and tired. The villain threw blue fire towards your way, you couldn't do anything... You stood there, frozen and in tears. You were only 5 and you had no clue how to use your quirk and defend yourself. Izuku ran towards you, also in tears, and pushed you away before the blue fire hit you both. "IZUKU!", your voice cracked in the middle of you screaming out his name, you got on your knees and started breaking down, shaking uncontrollably. The ambulance and Pro-Heroes came, you wouldn't let anyone touch you, not even your own mother. You kept mumbling his name as you were breaking down. You didn't know what was going on, you were a clueless, helpless child. After the villains got caught, you asked the ambulance and the Pro-Heroes, "Is Izuku gonna be okay?", nobody answered you through words, they just threw up a quick thumbs up and walked away from the scene.

You never saw him since.

Your mother came bursting into your room as you were eating your favorite, Arare. Arare is a  bite-sized Japanese bar snack made with glutinous rice flour and flavored with soy sauce, so they have a savory, sort of fishy flavor. Her face was full with happiness, you haven't seen that smile of hers in a while after your father passed away. "Y/N, YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO U.A!" She started jumping around your room, holding the letter tightly. A huge smile appeared on your face, knowing how hard you worked to get into your dream school and it finally paid off. You ran to your mother, hugging her as tight as you can. Gentle tears dropped down your face, just like a tiny waterfall. Your mother rubbed your long, straight black hair. Your purple eyes sparkled, and were brighter than a amethyst. "I am so proud of you sweetheart, I can't believe you did it. If your father was here he would be so proud." Your mother started crying with you, with a gentle, sweet, smile. 

2 Weeks Pass

It's the first day of U.A High, you got into your uniform and everything, you packed your bags and dropped them in front of the door of your house. Your mother was crying and she gave you one last hug before you left, the last thing she said was, "Make your father proud, I know you will." With that same, warm smile she had whenever you got accepted into U.A. You walked over to the bus station, and waited for the bus. The air was cold, and you had nothing to warm you up except your uniform. The bus soon came after a minute or two, you made it just in time. The bus driver gave you a quick glare before mumbling, "U.A huh? Tsk, lucky girl." You sat in a empty seat, so you can put your bags next to you. A couple minutes pass before the bus stops again to pick up another person. You look up and see a nice, kind boy with green hair and freckles. He had this look on his face that made you feel like you could trust him, his eyes stood out mostly, it was the first thing you noticed about him. His green eyes that matched his hair sparkled, he started walking towards you. You quickly look down, your face bright red. Suddenly you hear this voice that made you wanna look again, you notice the boy you were observing was staring at you with a smile. "Can I sit here? All the other seats are taken." He chuckled, that laugh reminded you of something, someone, but you brushed it off and nodded. You grabbed your bags and put them in your lap. You could tell he was nervous, and didn't know what to say or do. He quickly sat right next to you, looking away. You decided to start a conversation with this odd boy, "Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N." You gave him a calming smile that could brighten a million rooms at a time. He turned at you quickly, his eyes widened as he looked scared, even a little confused. He quickly calmed himself down and said, "I'm Izuku Midoriya." Your eyes widened before raising your voice in shock. "IZUKU MIDORIYA?"