Will I Fit In?

"Find the star and you shall awaken!!" says a girl. I turn around and see a beautiful princess. "Who are you?" I ask her as I start walking up to her. "I am NADESHIKO!!!!" she yells. Everything starts disappearing. "NADESHIKO WAKE UP!!!" yells the beast of a woman. I turn and see the grumpy woman looking at me with angry eyes. Oh great I almost forgot what today was I think to myself. I grab my phone and look at the time. 7:30 I read to myself and I turn to the lady I forgot was still there. "Good Morning mother" I yawn. The lady stops frowning and brightens up. "Good Morning Nadeshiko you know what today is?" she askes trying to sound happy. I nod my head. "Its the day where I have to go to a new school and new people who won't like or notice me ever" I announce. "Honey your going to have so much fun there" I glare at her. "Its your fault for me having to go to a new school! A NEW SCHOOL!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO CALL YOU MOTHER AND EVERYTHING!!! I HATE YOU! YOU WILL NEVER BE MY REAL MOM!!!" I scream. I push her out and slam the door. I walk over to my closet. "I don't want to wear this school uniform" I tell myself. I put my uniform on put my hair in its usual style and go to the mirror. I look at myself in the mirror. I look at my watch. "Bye I am leaving as if anyone cares!" I yell. I open the door. "Hey Chi-chan" I hear a girl tell to another girl. I start walking. What if no one likes me? What if I am friendless the whole year? What if nobody likes me? I am overrun by negative thoughts. As I am trying to think of what my year would look like I run into a pole. "Hahahaha" laughs some girls. I turn around and look at them. I notice the uniform is from an elite school. Hmm I bet those girls are from some snotty private girls school. I look at my watch. 8:25. I realize I am going to be late to my first day at my new school. I start running like I cared. When I get to the unfamiliar building I realize that this school is going to be different.