The Almost Normal Day

I look at the building. This is going to be hell I think. As I look at the building someone bums into me. "Ahh I am so so so sorry please forgive me!" says a voice behide me. I turn around to see a girl with buns on her head bowing. I suddenly give a vision of the girl in my dream. I shake my head to get the image out of my mind. I turn my head and give the girl a friendly nod. "Oh no I am going to be late!!!" she cries. I look at my watch. 8:45 it says. Oh crap I am really late. I run into the strange building. I run into my new classroom where my new classmates await my embrassing tardiness. "SORRY I AM LATE I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!" I loudly say as I bow my head down in apologetic way. "Welcome Kyoto-san. Its okay I expect better from you those." says a voice. I see an usually beautiful teacher sitting down in the front of the room. I look around the class and see the girl with buns sitting next to an empty desk. "I want you to sit next to Tsukino-san" she commands. "But wait first I want you to state your name and where your from?" she says to me with a smirk. "Um okay. Hello my name is Nadeshiko Kyoto and I am from Osaka" I announce to everyone. They start whispering to each other. I walk over to my desk. I slump down in my seat. "Welcome my first year class I am your teacher Haruka-Sensei" she tells everyone. She walks over to the chalkboard. I look over to the seat next to me. The girl looks at me. "Hey can I call you Nadeshiko-chan?" she askes. I look at her with amazement. "Sure" I shyly reply. "Yay! My name is Usagi Tsukino. But I want you to call me Usagi-chan" she proudly says. "YOU TWO GIRL QUIET!!" yells Haruka-Sensei. After school I start to pack my bag and leave. "Hey Nadeshiko-Chan walk with me to the aracade" says Tsukino-san. I know I am not use to people calling me "Nadeshiko-Chan" because people always forgot me. I look at her. "Kyoto-san I need to speak with you" I hear the teacher say. "Sorry I can't go." I reply. " Oh well maybe tomorrow I want to play the Sailor V video game with you." she sadly says. I walk over to the teacher. "Yes Haruka-Sensei?" I ask. "I need you to take this bracelet and take it home it's a study bracelet I gave one to everyone else but because you were so late I had to give it to you now" she tells me. I look at the weird looking bracelet. "Um what's a study bracelet?" I ask. She looks at me with amazement. "Its a bracelet to help you focus its proved to work. Our school was glad to be the one to test this product." she says. I look at the bracelet. I wonder how come I haven't heard of this bracelet. "Oh if your wondering why barely no one knows is because these are so new they haven't been made public yet" she says while theres a smirk on her face. "Okay I got it I have to go home and do some work for my mother" I say. "Bye Kyoto-San. Study hard" she says while waving her hand goodbye. I walk home. I step on something on my way. "OUCH WHAT THE HELL DID I STEP ON?" I shout. As I look what I stepped on I see a hedgehog. I look at the hedgehog. "Aww your so adoreable" I say while crouch down to pick it up. Than I notice something on its head. A star on its head? "Hmm I think I will take you home as a apology for stepping on you" I say while smiling. I walk home carry the little guy. Maybe this was a good day after all.