How You Met

You walked into the little coffee shop that was a short walk away from your apartment. You weren't one for coffee, but you figured you needed it, since you had been up late studying for the past couple nights, and you would be again tonight.

"Hi, I'll have the um, Caramel Frappuccino." you told the lady at the counter.

You heard the bells jingle, that were placed above the door.
You didn't really think anything of it, because people come in here all the time.

Standing at the counter was a man of about 21-23 years.

"Do you have any tea here?" you heard him ask.

"Afraid not. Sorry hun." the old lady behind the counter replied.

"No problem." he smiled.

The lady handed you, your coffee.
"Hi, I'm Harry"

"Well you're very forward aren't you?" you giggled.

"You could say that." His green eyes were meeting yours.

"I'm Y/N." you said with a smile as you stuck out your hand for him to shake.

"What did you order?" he asked

"Oh, just a uh, caramel frappuccino. I don't really like coffee anyways."

"Me neither." he smiled.

There was a small awkward silence.

"Well maybe if I get your number, we could talk about how much we both don't like coffee, somewhere else." he started pulling out his phone.

"Very smooth, green eyes." you smirked.