Chapter 8

After they park in the parking lot Sunghoon and Hana rushed out to ice rink centre to hear the result.

They wear all black cause yesterday they performed black Swan...

Hana wearing a black channel earring and bag, she wear Yves Saint laurent top, she wear dior black palazzo with belt and she wear a pair of high heels.

And Sunghoon wear a black T Shirt, black jeans and Vans black shoes.

They wear something casual and basic.

They need to go downstairs to go to dressing, on their way to go to dressing there is 24 stairs to go to the dressing room. Si ce Hana wear heals, Sunghoon offer his hand to Hana and held his hand and said "thank you, my man" and Sunghoon said "you're welcome my babygirl" and hana start to blush...

Sunghoon and Hana walking at stairs no. 13 and suddenly Hana slip that cause she almost fell from stairs to stairs. Thank goodness Sunghoon was there, Sunghoon held her hand tight and wrap his hand around Hana waist and Hana put her left hand to Sunghoon shoulder ans stare at each other for about 20. 3 second.

After they stop staring each other,he put Hana broke the hug and ask Hana to clinging her hand to him and she did. Hana was grateful to Sunghoon and she said "thank you for saving my life  my man" and he said "it's okay my baby girl" and than he smirked playfully. And Hana again start to blush.

After they done their make up they went to ice rink center and take a sit while holding each other hand. They felt so nervous.

Okay I stop right here cause I wanna publish who is the winner of the Co. Petition hope you guys enjoy this story. And don't forget ito enjoy reading... 📖📖📖