Chapter 1: Paddy

First time writing a fan fic. So here we go, Hope you like it.😁 Oh and I added a song, I think it fits perfectly.😊

Patrick's POV.
"Uggh" i groan as I wake up to the warmth of the sun on my face, shining through the window.
8:03am I read on the clock. Wow! That's the first time waking up before the alarm. I start stretching my arms. Maybe it's because I'm seeing Ellie today I say giggling. Today's Monday, I grab my phone and go to Instagram, I take a picture of one my sleeping dogs and post it. I place my phone back on the table as it blows up with notifications.

I get up and go to the shower turning the water to hot.... thinking about what to say to Ellie. I take off my plaid pajamas pants and my boxers. Im nervous even though I saw her not so long ago, when we went hiking together. I step into the hot steamy shower, the water running down my body, forming goosebumps all over. That was a lot of fun! I start smirking. I just want to kiss her soft lips and smell her lavender hair. I still miss her body even though it's been years. I start washing my hair with the shampoo. I need to stop thinking about her that way. But I'm soo excited to see her! I message the shampoo on my head with my fingers. After me and Jillian split up, I've been.....very lonely.

I stand there, leaning my head back letting the water rinse the shampoo out of my hair. I imagine her in the shower massaging my body with soap. I groan as I feel my penis erecting upward. I snap out of my imagination noticing I have a huge erection. Great! I need to stop!! I still have to make the boys breakfast and get ready to go to the beach. I quickly turned the water to cold. Oh my god!!! That's cold! I see my erection going down. I finished up my shower and get dressed. I put on jeans, dark blue shirt and I picked out a watch from my collection.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. I pull the pan out from the cabinet and I start making pancakes. I put the pancakes on the plates with strawberries on the side.
"Boys!! Breakfast!" I call out and I put the plates on the table. I go upstairs to go pack my bags. I open my drawer and start putting shirts in my black suitcase. Jillian was coming to pick up the boys, it was her week to have them. I finished packing as I put my last shirt in my suitcase. I come back downstairs to clean up, grabbing the empty plates from the table and going over to the sink to wash them. I heard a knock on the door. I finish washing the last plate and walk to my front door and open it to see Jillian, she looks at me.
"Patrick please. I'm sorry. Can we please just talk." She says begging. "No! There's nothing to talk about!" I snap at her.
"I'm not signing the divorce papers until we talk." She says making me frustrated. I didn't want to deal with her, I was going to see Ellie today.
"Not now Jill! I'm running late" I lie to her. I gave the boys a hug goodbye. I wave at them as I close the door.

*BZZZ!!* *BZZZ!!*

I feel the phone in my back pocket vibrating. I grab my phone and see a message from Shonda.
Saying: Be at the house at 12 we'll get settle in our rooms and start filming at 1 thank you! It shows the address to the mansion.

I read it. Wow filming on the first day! Of course Shonda would do that, I think putting my phone back, but before it reaches my back pocket. I feel a buzzing again. I bring the phone back to my face and look at it and see a message from Ellie. My face uncontrollably starts to form a smile.

E: Can't wait to see you paddy! 🥰

I get butterflies in my stomach as I start blushing. I move my thumbs to the screen and start typing
P: can't wait to see you too!😘

Still smiling, I put my phone back in my pocket. I want to be there early so I can pick out my room. Hopefully next to Ellie's room. I grab my bag and I walk out the front door, locking it behind me. I put my bag in the trunk of my black Porsche Cayenne. I walk towards the door and get in turning on the car. It's been to long since we've film together. I missed her so much. I think about the time I first met Ellie. I put the address in the GPS on the car screen. It was so fun being around her. Ellie's laugh was so contagious, she would always make me laugh. I pull out from my driveway and drive down the road, heading towards the freeway. Jillian could never make me laugh the way Ellen did. I regret leaving the show and not talking to her for so many years. I start to get angry at myself as I'm pushing on the gas making me speed down the freeway. I wasted my time trying to fix my marriage. I could have been with Ellie. I slow down as I see the exit I'm supposed to turn on. I sigh, But I'm glad we're talking again.