𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

He was staring at me from across the room. His eyes a dark brown full of lust and desire. The sight of him sent a rush of heat through my core. A delicious thought popped up in my mind. Slowly, I picked up my quill with my fingers , the tip landing  on my plumped lips, my mind deep in thoughts.

I look back at him,  the quill still perfectly placed between my lips, his eyes dark and on fire. He shifted in his seat not once looking away from my lips. I let the tip of the quill slide down to my chin. His eyes tracking each movement. A strange feeling between my legs. The quill slow but steady sliding down to my white shirt, caressing my breasts. His jaw clenched, hand tightening around his own quill.

I look back up , meeting  his eyes,  my  bottom lip between my teeth. His throat clicking making me smirk. My tongue licking my buttom lip eyes never leaving his. Snap. I look down to his hand, quill broken in half.

All my confidence slipping away, strolling out the door. A knot forming in my throat suddenly not able to look back up. My buttom lip still perfectly between my lips , this time due to my nervousness. My eyelids fluttering close. Inappropriate thoughts crossing  my mind. One hand on my breast, tongue swirling over my- I blinked , eyes adjusting to the world around me again.

Only when a student accidently bumped into the side of my desk, muttering a lazy apology , did I realize that class was finally over for the remaining day. While packing my bag , ready to leave this classroom and take a hot bath, a small note on my desk catches my eye.  I look around frantically before snatching the note and stuffing it in the pocket of my robes. 

I trudge out the classroom, prowling through the halls my feet carrying me back to my dorm on their own.  Entering my dorm , I let my bag fall next to my desk before I slump in my bed, relief flowing through my veins. I turn on my stomach when the sound of crumpled up parchment makes my eyes snap open . My hand finds the note I've stuffed in the pocket of my robes on instinct. Unfolding the note,  a illegible writing on a small piece of parchment. 

Let's see how confident you are in my dorm- B.Z

I gulp, an unmistakable feeling growing near my core. After a rush of emotions I finally stand back up and make my way out of my dorm. Making sure no one is watching I slip through the boys hallway, reaching my destination.

It takes one knock for him to open the door. He grabs my hand,  still in the air, and pulls me in his room closing the door behind him with a spell , not letting go of my hand.

He turns back around looking at me up and down , taking every single detail in. A smirk finds its way on his perfect dark lips,  eyes burning with desire. My cheeks heating more and more with each second.

,,The things you did in class", He starts,  his gravelly voice making the hairs on the back of my neck rise. The hand from around mine grabs my waist pulling me in. His height swallowing me like a hole, making me crane my neck to be able to look at him. ,,made me want to fuck you right there on that little desk of yours." He whispers seductively. 

My mind goes blank, and before I know it , his lips are on mine kissing me roughly with all the lust that has been bottled up and put to the side until now. It takes me a second before I kiss him back , my arms curling around his shoulders giving him the opportunity to wrap his hands around my middle and for  my legs to wrap around his torso. His hardness was against my core making me gasp, his tongue finding mine. A moan escaping my throat. Our tongues fighting for dominance. 

My back hits the wall , his bulge hitting my core making us both moan. Hands  firmly on my  waist , closing the space between us. His lips  detach from mine, the loss of warmth making me frown. Both of us panting.  His lips found my jaw kissing down to my neck, small moans escaping my mouth.