🌧️☁️shoto x reader

Title: love you and your scars

(inspiration from a tik tok)
-For context Y/N and todoroki are secretly dating-

It was a friday afternoon and the class wanted to have a day to relax so they all planned to go ice skating. Well it was more mina and kaminari who wanted to go and they decided to drag everyone along.

"Alright is everyone ready" mina said jumping around trying to fine everyone. "Mina be patient," iida commanded after grabbing some gloves.
"Hey where's todoroki"
"I don't know Y/N, he might be in his room" izuku answered.

~shoto's POV~

I stood infront of the mirror starring at my reflection.💭 disgusting, im disgusting who would ever love this💭

~third person POV~

Tears started rolling down his cheek one by one until he was uncontrollably balling his eyes out. He put his hand on the scar that covered his left eye.

His crying only got louder as he proceeded to smash his head on the wall.

~shoto's POV~

💭 I'm fucking pathetic, im useless, just fucking die already 💭

~back to third person~

In the common room.
Momo breaks the silence, "hey Y/N todoroki is taking a while maybe you should check on him?" She suggested putting a hand on your shoulder.
"Yeah your right momo I'll go see" you get up and walk towards shoto's room.

•Meanwhile in shoto's room•
He began to punch the mirror out of frustration. The mirror broke into tiny pieces as his knuckle began to bleed. 💭 JUST GO AWAY 💭.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
As you approached his room you could hear the sound of glass breaking and violent sobbing.
"Shoto..." You knocked on the door ,but got no answer.
"Shoto?" You tried to open the door finding it locked.
"SHOTO" you used your quirk pushing the door open breaking it.
You walked in to see shoto pulling at his hair leaning his head against the broken mirror. You waste no time and run up to him.
"Shoto! Oh my gosh what happened are you ok"
He said nothing, but only continued to cry and pull at his hair.
You grab his wrist pulling his hands down bringing his face to meet your's.
His cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes were puffy and red, you noticed his knuckles bleeding as well as the broken mirror.
"Shoto what happened" you say in a soothing voice.
"D-dont look at me please" his voice was cracky and his lips trembled.
"Shoto are whats wrong" you said whipping the tears from his eyes.
"W-why me, why do you like me, im ugly, my face is ugly, everything about it, the scar,my eyes, everything" his voice was choked and it broke your heart.
"Shoto, look at me baby," he looked up at you. You planted a kiss on his scar which caught him off guard.
"Shoto I love every part of you, both sides," you continued to trail kisses all over his face. "Everything about you I love, your eyes, your lips, and your eyes,"
Shoto tackled you in a hug nearly knocking you over. He started to cry on your shoulder as your rubbed circles on his back.
"I-i love you Y/N"
"I love you too shoto"
You kiss his cheek and started running your fingers through his hair.
"TODOROKI,Y/L/N ARE YOU COMING" toru yelled.
"Shoto do you still want to go ice skating with us?" He nodded.
"Ok then lets go get you cleaned up,"

|After you got him cleaned up|

You guys walked out and started walking with your class.
"Y/N" shoto wispered.
"Yeah sho-todorki" you wispered back.
"I love you"
"I love you too, I love you and your scars" you kissed his cheek.

°the end°

A/N-sorry if todoroki was OOC, anyway I hoped you liked it, kisses and hugs- author-san