Chapter one

"...y/n?"
"Hmm" was all I could groan back, my body feeling numb with a massive headache.
"You think we shouldn't let her go to party's anymore?"."Nonsense, what's life without a little hangover here and there".
"Not necessarily for a 16 year old"
"You're still 17 so you can't talk"
"I'm 18 in 4 months so technically I'm an adult!"

My manager, Tom, and assistant, Noah. Always seem to get along quite well, although never when it comes to me being hungover or drugged by some psycho fan. Their always arguing over what could of happened if they had watched me better, but at the end of the day I take quite good care of myself.

"I'm awake now, thanks" I smiled weakly at the two men sitting next to me around my bed.
"I'm not taking blame y/n, I specially told you that you had an interview today on some muggle show"

"It's alright I'll be out ina few mins" I yawned, sitting up and stretching my arms out.
"That daft cousin of yours is popping around today", Tom said slightly annoyed

"That girl that always gives me 'that look' whenever she comes right?" Noah questioned.
There's no doubt that Noah is good looking, with his wood brown curly hair that always falls over his forehead when he's concentrating on sign my form or something. And his tall frame, we often go to the gym together, we're quite good friends now, we worked even though the gym is a private one. Anyways he's buff, I've only seen him hit someone once, and it was some creepy dude who was trying to grab me but Noah saw him coming first, no doubt he's good at hitting people.

"Yes Noah 'that' girl, I'm surprised you two haven't met yet..I shall introduce you two after my interview" I stated, Noah pretending to be slightly annoyed In front of Tom but who I know always wanted a proper chance to speak with my absolutely stunning cousin.

"Oh, y/n I presume you know that school called Hogwarts?" Tom Announced "Yes, That school I begged you to let me go to instead of  Beauxtons with fleur?" , "Yes, well their having a tournament and there will be a ball on in a weeks time and I've agreed for you to perform there"

"Brilliant, and I suppose fleur will be with me too?"  "She's already there actually"
"..Wha?"  "Look she won a spot in the tournament or something and she's in it and now she's there" To said while rubbing his eyes

"Wait I must also come along!" Pronounced Noah
"And why is that?" Tom answered
"B-because I'm y/n's assistant, so naturally I would go"
"You sure it's not for fleur and her friends?" I questioned with a grin and eyebrow raised

"Of course not y/n, I mean how else are you gonna organize your outfit and background singers, duhhh" he answered with a roll of his eyes

"Pff alright alright, let's get this muggle interview over with and get down to finding songs for me to play but most importantly organizing my outfit"