𝟩𝟫 | 𝖡𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖳𝖨𝖤𝖲

THE NEXT MORNING, Corinne woke up to both of her boys on top of her in some way

THE NEXT MORNING, Corinne woke up to both of her boys on top of her in some way. Jacobi's face was on her face and Demon's was on her chest. She reached for her phone recording the two sleeping boys before going on about her business. "Thing One." She starts poking Demon's face making him move off of her. "Thing One." She says again. "What?"

"Hold thing two." She says lifting the baby slowly before laying him on Demon's chest. "Gimme a kiss." He mumbles making her lean down to give him a small kiss before getting out of the bed.

She uses the bathroom and starts getting ready for the day. She loved what she woke up to yet she couldn't help but have a bad feeling about today. She felt like something bad was going to happen.

After yesterday, she knew getting herself and an active baby ready was the hardest thing so she got dressed for the day. She put on her high-rise distressed blue jeans and graphic tee from Fashion Nova before changing her mind about the top. She ends up putting on a white cropped ribbed tank top instead.

Once she was dressed, she gets out Jacobi's clothes for the day and packs his bags because he was going home later that day. Corinne goes downstairs to make Demon and Jacobi breakfast because she was having a Toaster Strudel. Once the food was ready she went upstairs to see if they were awake.

"I made breakfast." She says seeing Jacobi sitting up watching Blue's Clues while Demon was on his phone. "What you make?" He asks as she walks toward the foot of the bed. "Go downstairs and see." She says, helping Jacobi stand up after he crawled to her. "I don't appreciate the attitude." He tells Corinne, getting up. "I just wanna stay in the house all day with you and Jacobi." Corinne pouts as they walked downstairs.

"You gotta go see yo momma and give Riah her baby back before she comes over here tryna say somebody kidnapped him." He says making her huff. "You gone help me count this money tonight?" Demon asks. Friday's were pickup days and he wanted his bread.

"Then I'mma be back in the house in like four hours." Demon tells her once she nods. "Okay, just let me know when you on your way home cause I gotta take a Uber." She says. "What? Why?" He asks.

"Cause Priest taking my car to get the breaks fixed, remember?" She asks. "I been told yo ass to let me get them fixed." Demon mugs her. "I ain't know they were broken. Felt just fine to me." She shrugs. "I'll come pick you up. Just text me when you ready." He says. "Okay, well while we're at it. You wanna drop us off?" She smiles. "You taking it to his spot?" Demon asks. "Yeah."

"Lemme get dressed and put on a damn bra."

"You tryna tell me my titties on the floor?" She asks feeding Jacobi eggs. "No...I can see your nipples and you knew what happen when I see yo face. You making it hard for me."

"Literally?" She laughs. "Corinne." He says only to get ignored. "Don't tell yo momma I was giving you orange juice," Corinne tells Jacobi holding the cup up to his lips. "I'll do the dishes. You go get him ready."