Chapter 41. The Birthday Date!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

If I know what love is,
It is because of you.

Manik's P.O.V

"I love you too Manik!" Only these words were ringing in my mind. As she said that my happiness knew no boundaries.

Although I was confident that she loves me. No, don't think that I just had the feeling that she loves me, I knew that she loves me. She herself had said to me. Wondering when? Let me tell you. To chalo thoda flashback me chalte hai. When I was lying lifelessly on that damn hospital bed and the doctor said that if I will not gain consciousness in 6 hours then I'll slip into coma. Everybody came to me one by one and asked me to come back. But I didn't gain consciousness. But then lastly she came. My princess. Remember when she entwined our fingers, at that very moment I was back in my senses. But I was acting to be unconscious because I wanted to hear her and I knew if I would wake up she'll stop saying. She was crying by keeping her head on my chest. I so wanted to console her that I'm fine. It pained me so much to see her cry but those tears were worth when she said that. She said that she loves me. Then and there I decided that as soon as I will be okay, I'll propose her. I know this was kinda selfish of me but what matters is now we're together. Now my princess is officially my princess. She is my girlfriend. And my happiness knows no boundaries.

Currently I'm taking her to our first date. I've planned the date in my penthouse. I could have planned it in some big restaurant but I know my princess. She will like being in than out. And moreover it's 1:12 in the night. She must be tired! We reached the penthouse. I got off the car, and opened the gate for my princess. She looked at the penthouse.

"Penthouse? Manik whose penthouse is this?" She asked.

"It's mine princess!" I said and held her hand.

I took her inside.

"Princess just stay here for a min, I'll be back!" I said and she nodded.

I quickly went up to recheck the arrangements. I don't want to spoil my first date in any sense. I quickly came back and smiled at her. She too smiled back. I went behind her and put my palms on her eyes.

"Manik!" She whined like a baby. My baby!

"Manik how many times do I have to shut my eyes today?" She said irritatingly.

"Just one last time baby!" I whispered in her ear and she shivered.

I felt good after knowing that my touch affects her. We started walking with my palms still on her eyes. I stopped at a point and slowly removed my palms from her eyes. She blinked her eyes twice to adjust with the lights and then her eyes grew wide. She looked at me with a surprised face and in return I just smiled.