chapter 6 i think

I dont feel like putting a note but thx for reading blah blah no characters belong to me

Oooh mina's pov spicy

Once i get home from hell (aka work) i immediately peeled off my gero suit and changed into an outfit that the author doesn't feel like describing so here's a picture

I had about 30 minutes until I would head over to see Midoriya and boom boom boy. Instead of planning the reunion, I made the most brilliant decision. To procrastinate! I think it would be rude to show up at a random person's house without a gift or something. So i went to the nearest dollar store💀. WOAH LOOK AT THESE CUTE HERO PLUSHIES. I decided to get a "Dynamight"(stupidest name ever lol we always made fun of him for it) and a Deku one. I woke up today and chose violence. Yes, I am giving them each other's plushies :3. Everyone knew about midoriya's little crush except for bakugou. He's so clueless sometimes. Anyway, I spent too much time looking at everything else and I currently had 6 minutes to get to their homes.

~Timeskip to after mina drove at 100 mph and bkdk are leaving for their date brought to you by bakugou in a maid outfit~

This is supposed to be no one's POV but i'm bad at writing so here we go. Sort of mina's pov i guess?

As Mina pulled into the neighborhood's parking lot, she saw........... BAKUGOU AND IZUKU GOING SOMEWHERE TOGETHER????? WITH LINKED ARMS????? The "stealthy" girl dove down to the floor of the car hoping not to be spotted by the former rivals, now lovers?? The pink haired girl (well, i guess just pink girl in general) peeked out from behind her dashboard to see the pair entering a car about 4 spaces down from where she was parked. As she looked through the tinted windows of the car, Deku turned to put on his seatbelt, almost spotting the spy when she ducked beneath the window just in time. HER SHIP HAD SAILED. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!! Well, she used to ship tododeku but then todoroki was like, "i must surpass my father goodbye everyone" and then he went somewhere in the MIDDLE OF JUNIOR YEAR. And we never saw him again. She still invited him to the reunion, she just gave the invite to dabi.

pretty important a/n!

Ok so pretty much 5 years ago the league was officially put in jail (which includes toga, kurogiri, shigaraki, and dabi). They all OFFICIALLY got out, they did not break out. And they got normal jobs. Dabi and kurogiri own a cafe (kurogiri is the bartender). Toga works at the blood bank... for whatever reason. And Shigaraki is a game designer now. And no, none of them went to college. So none of them are really qualified for their jobs except dabi/kurogiri, so don't ask.

~~~~~~~~Back to the chapter :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or not HAHAHAHA i dont really wanna write anymore i forgot what i was writing because i got distracted and now im sad. My train of thought has left the station. Uuuhhhh. Or right. Something about mina following them on their date . Reunion is this weekend blah blah blah. We'll get there eventually.