-CHARACTER INFO-

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTERS-

MARINETTE- Age 23 , In this story mari has grown up ( but is still short ) and her body is more mature . Her hair has grown longer (mid back length ) ...

Adrien - Age 26 , adrien's hair has grown longer, he is more muscular , he has grown wayyy taller ( more handsome)...

Alya - Age 24 , alya's hair is the same lenght ( cuz she cuts it ) she dosent always wear her glasses she is taller than mari and ... she and nino are married.....

Nino - Age 25 , nino's hair is alot higher , he still caries his headphone , he is an inch shorter than Adrien, yea thats mostly it..

Luka - Age 27, He is taller than adrien and his hair is still blue, he is important, and he is stronger than adrien too and sweeter ;)

Lucas - you will get to know him in the story

Micheal - you will also get to know him later on

Other stars Chloe, lila , gabriel, emily, and other people 

*This story might have swearing ( language ), violence, sin, fluff, and of course DRAMAAAA my personal fav ...

I will also try to complete this story and please keep in  mind i am doing this for fun if I use any pictures none of them are mine because i will be using pics to describe houses, clothes, food ( i think ) etc. and the chapters are long sooooo and there is alot of pics... 

................................................................................................................................................................