-1-

I am going to be telling you about Patrick and Ellen in this story

Ellen is 19 and is starting college, she is roommates with her longtime best friend Jessica. Ellen was never really one of the popular girls but people always wanted to be friends with her. She doesn't know what she wants to do with her life yet. Ellen cheered in high school and she doesn't know if she wants to do it in college. She gets all As and is a smart student and likes to study and read.

Patrick is 21 (he got held back a year in elementary) Patrick is very popular and got excepted to this collage from a football scholarship. Patrick is very smart when he wants to be and gets pretty good grades and is a sophomore in college. He likes to drink but doesn't always go to far and rarely gets drunk on a school night. He lives in an apartment by the college with his friends Eric and Justin and Jesse Patrick most times acts different with his friends and around people he likes. and even though he gets good grades he ditches class and also likes to read And they all like to party and are football players.

both of them are single

Ellen pov:

I woke up and I was excited to finally go to college, I couldn't wait to finally be independent and to hangout with my to best friends Jessica and Camilla. Jessica and I are in a dorm together and Camilla is across from us with some girl named Kate and from she Camilla tells us she's super fun to hangout with. I finally got out of bed and went downstairs since I am the youngest out of all my siblings I am almost always home alone besides when Im with my dad or when my siblings are home. I poured Cheerios in a bowl and got milk and poured in it in the bowl as well. After watching Netflix and eating my cereal I to dressed for the day and finally put all my boxes into my car and texted my dad that I was leaving. We said goodbye last night because he couldn't drive me to Columbia college. I turned on my favorite Taylor swift songs and sang them while I was in the car. I heard my phone ring and I answered it.

"Hi" I said

"Hey El are you most here, Camilla and I are waiting for you and by the way you have to meet Kate. Camilla introduced me to her and she's so nice" Jessica said through the phone

"I can't wait to meet her and yes I am close I'm around 20 minutes away. And you guys better keep your word and help me put my boxes inside of the dorm." I told them

"Yeah we will" Jessica said.

I hung up the phone and after a 1o more minutes of driving I finally got to Columbia. I texted Jessica and Camilla and they ran out. The first thing I did when I saw them was scream and hug them. We haven't seen each other in a week because we were all so busy.

"hey guys I missed you" I said to them

"I missed you guys too" Jessica said

"The trios back" Camilla shouted walking over to my car to get boxes.

After a long day of packing boxes Jessica asked us a question. "How would you feel about going to a party tonight. This guy invited me and since we are all single we should go" Jessica said hoping we would say yes.

"fine" I said

"Im always down to party" Camilla said.

We all got ready and headed of to the party.

Patrick pov:

I woke up today not excited at all. I already left my house yesterday so I was in my apartment with my 3 closest friends. Jesse, Chris, Justin. I was woken up by Justin playing super loud music. "Shut the hell up Justin" I yelled from my room.