Seeing Eye to Eye!

"Hey, Uraraka?"

"Yeah Midoriya?"

The trio, made up of Uraraka, Iida, and Midoriya, walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria.

"Why do you want to be a hero?"

"It's erm... I'm not very proud but... it's for the money?"

Iida and Midoriya looked at her, confused.

"You don't seem like you would do that," Iida commented and Uraraka rubbed the back of her neck.

"My family owns a construction company, only no one has given us work so we're flat-out broke."

Midoriya thought about it for a second before pointing out, "But isn't your quirk perfect? You could cut a lot of costs with that."

Uraraka nodded quickly and eagerly, "Yeah! But my father said that I should follow my dreams over helping them. But I don't have that great of a motive. Like you, Midoriya! You want to help everyone and you're quirkless so you're setting an example! My first reason's money!"

Iida scrunched his eyebrows just a little bit. "But you are helping your family with their financial situation! That is very heroic to do."

"Really?"

"Yeah!" Midoriya nodded and Uraraka smiled.

"I'm going to do my best so that I can get stronger and I'll help people, not just my family. So that's why... that's why... I want to be a great hero! To help others and to help my family have a good life!" Uraraka declared and the two boys smiled and Midoriya cheered.

"What about you, Iida?" Midoriya turned to his blue-haired friend and he paused.

"Do you," Iida hesitantly asked, "know the hero Ingenium?"

The two nodded and Iida continued, "My brother is Ingenium! So I am going to keep my brother's legacy going and make my family proud!"

Midoriya blinked. He should've known. Iida's name was IIDA. He had engines in his calfs, the type of quirk that the Iida family's always have. 

He facepalmed. "I should have known..."

"Don't think like that, Midoriya!" Uraraka said and Midoriya smiled. "Yeah, I shouldn't."

Still, Midoriya still felt like something was going to happen. His assassin sense was tingling after all. Whether it was good or bad...

Midoriya didn't know.

-----------------------

As the class ended, Midoriya watched as Bakugou walked over to the door to open it, only to find a crowd of people outside the door.

"Eh? What're they doing here?" Sero asked and Bakugou answered, "They want to check out the competition who faced off with villains."

Midoriya quickly sighed in relief, seeing that Bakugou was calm, or at least, as calm as he could be. However, his hopes were soon dashed when Bakugou yelled, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY, SHITTY EXTRAS!"

Midoriya never felt more annoyed at Bakugou than ever. Apparently, someone else in the crowd shared his thinking. 

"Wow, I never knew hero course students were so arrogant," a purple-haired boy said, whose hair was defying gravity.

Midoriya bit his lip as he watched the exchange. Earlier that day, he had gotten a call from Karasuma, saying that he was needed. Looking at the clock, there was still an hour and ten minutes until they had to meet. Unfortunately, he had to take the train to get there, which took half an hour by itself.