Back in time

*Solana's point of view*
Juggling with two kids, a husband that's in a famous band, and a crazy mother in law. The craziest thing is that they are all living in the same house.

I'm Solana, I am a proof reader at a company called Wattpad. 28 years old and feel like I have a life of an 80 year old instead, at least that's what it feels like. When I was younger I thought I was like that too. Thought I knew everything that I had to. I knew what college to go to, what job to apply for, and where I wanted to live.

When I was 11 my friend Kiersten introduced me to wattpad. At this stage we were into pop music and stuff but over time we because the ones who dressed in black and wanted to go to all the concerts and stuff. We read the book hunter and Kat. I know it's an old book but I still read it to get my memories back of teenager life.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" My daughter asks as she pokes my side while I'm sitting in my office chair. I jump slightly at the sudden touch. She smiles up at me with some of her teeth missing.

"I'm ok Cutie how about we go and get your brother and we go and get you cleaned up for bed. I'll but bubbles in the bath if you hurry." She laughs with excitement and runs to her father.

"Daddy Lets get Max and get in the tubby with bubbles!" She pleads to him as he looks at me and shakes his head.

"Helena darling why don't you go put as many bubbles in as you can then I'll put you and your brother in ok?" He smiles gently at her as she nods.

"yay bubbles!!" she smiles and runs to the bathroom with so much excitement, her little brown curls bouncing with her.

I checked my phone to see the time. 9:15. This was about the time Kiersetn and I would sneek out and go to parties and hang out with all the wrong friends. Back then I was into the bad boys that didnt say anything and were into rock bands. Well I married one thats in a band. My life has been pretty great from the last 4 years. I just want to have a little adventure like when we were kids.

*Flashback to 7th grade*

History is so boring now that we have a football coach for a teacher. I dosed off into space thinking about how spring break would be this year. It was Jesse's birthday and I think we are going camping. Gross, camping without wifi. Jesse better say i'm the best sister for a long time if I really go camping with him. Mr. Keys looked at the clock and sighed. He could talk your ear off about football but not know a thing about history. Maybe thats why i'm passing?

"OK kids remember that we have a test when you come back from spring break! you may go to lunch now." I packed my stuff up and went to my locker to get my lunch.

"Hey Solana, Do you wanna sit by me at lunch today?" Reid asked me while blushing. He is really cute with a charubic face, and big glasses that look like a grandpa would wear them.

"Sure i'll sit with you but we have to get a slushi ok?" I giggled slightly and walked with him to the cafateria. People thought we were dating but he was like my bestfriend. We were in a lot of the same classes and stuff but he had a girlfriend from a different school.

*back to present*

I haven't talked to Reid since freshman year after I told him that I liked him. Well I didn't tell him, My friend Kamren told him and I got pissed. I haven't talked to him since about 2 years ago when he married my good friend Kat. They were high school sweethearts since she was a Freshman and he was a sophmore. They had a kid when he went to college and she was a senior.

I sat up from the couch to see Ben making breakfast, and then I looked down. I had a big blanket on me and my favorite pillow. I smiled at the small gester.

"I didn't want to wake you so I got you comfy instead, Oh and i'm making you breakfast and you have 1 1/2 hours till work." I looked at him funny while stretching my arms.

"What time is it babe?" I looked over at the clock to see its 8:30.

"I called you in for a half a day since you were working on that one book that took you most of the night, and since you are his favorite writer he said you could have taken the whole day paid if you wanted." I laughed at this and got up to hug my perfect man.

I gasped "what about the kids?" he just laughed and pointed to there placment of the bookbags. But no book bags.

"Already drove them and got them MCicky D's too" OK can you get anymore perfect?

I smelled something burning.

"Shit the eggs!" I laughed so hard that I fell onto the couch and then rolled off from there as he was throwing the eggs in the air and was putting water on the stove to make the flame go down.