Chapter 1 <3

Louis and I are very good friends, we know each other for a while now but that's because Millie is my best friend. Millie and I are best friends for almost 13 years now! So I already know Louis from my 3, so that's a while. I'm very close to all the members of the partridge family and that is a flex because they do be famous. I've been crushing on Louis since my 7, that's a very long time. I have a lot of beautiful memories with all of them and especially with Louis, the Louis partridge.

_______________________________________________

Today I'm going to have lunch with the partridges so il see Louis and Millie, I'm really excited. I hop out of bed to make myself ready, I want to look cute for Louis, so I decided to wear my favorite outfit.

As soon as I put on my outfit I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair, after that I did my skincare and put on some light make-up

 I know Louis would like my outfit. For the finishing touch I put on some perfume. I ran downstairs because the partridges were on their way to pick me up. I grabbed my converses and my purse.

'' Bye, mom! Il see you later, I love you!'' I yelled at my mom as I head out the door.

''Bye sweetie, have fun!'' She yelled as I closed the door behind my back.

When I head outside I saw them driving on our driveway, Louis hopped out to help me in. As soon as he opened the door for me my belly filled with butterflies.

''There you go m'lady." He said while he closed the door.

"Why are you blushing like that y/n?" Issie asked.

"Nothing special!" I replied.

Little did they know that I had a huge crush on him. As we arrived at the café we headed inside. I was sitting next to Millie and Louis.

"Hhmmm, what should I get?" Louis asked?

"I think il have some pancakes with a latte." I said.

"Doesn't sound bad, il have that too!" He replied.

The other ones were still deciding what they wanted to order. Louis and I couldn't stop laughing at each other because they couldn't decide what they wanted to eat. Some minutes later they knew what they wanted to eat. Now we were waiting to get a waitress to our table.

"This doesn't work." I said while I put my hand up to call a waitress over here.

Louis tickled me under my arm. The butterflies came back.

"Don't you dare to do that ever again!" I said while I was laughing.

"I can't promise you my darling." he said with an accent.

HE JUST CALLED ME DARLING? omg!? The butterflies can't help me stop falling for him.

"What can I get for you all?" A waitress asked.

"4x pancakes and 2x waffles please." Louis his dad said.

"And to drink?" The waitress replied.

"3x a latte, 2x a coffee and 1x water please."

"Okey, will be there in a bit!" The waitress said.

We waited some minutes to get our food and drinks, I was so hungry!

"There you go!" The waitress said while she put the plates with food on our table.

"Thank you!" Louis and I replied at the same time.

"Jinx!"

"Jinx again!" We said at the same time. We smiled at each other and we couldn't stop making eye contact. The butterflies were there again!

"Eat your food, you two lovebirds!" Louis his mom replied.

I couldn't stop blushing. My head heated up.

"You're blushing y/n." Millie said.

"Shut up!" I replied.

After we had lunch the partridges dropped me off at my house. As soon as I got home I put on some comfy clothes.

My mom wasn't home, so that was kinda chill

My mom wasn't home, so that was kinda chill. I laid down on the sofa and I was about to fall asleep until I got a message.

Lou :p

Hey, wanna hang out some time? ;)

Yes sure, I would love to! :))

Meet me tomorrow at the park at 8! c:

Il be there sirr :D

You are kidding me! He wants to hang out! My belly filled with butterflies again.

I love this boy so much!

_________________ _______________________________

gets continued soon!

26/8/2021

authors note!

Hey, thank you for reading my story.

I started to rewrite it because I didn't like it anymore. I hope you like this one better!

Have a great day!