𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

They say time heals (they say time heals)She can't see her life without me, she so blessed still (so blessed still) Fuck that nigga, you can tell him that you're mine still (that you're mine still)

She can't see her life without me, she so blessed still (so blessed still)
Fuck that nigga, you can tell him that you're mine still (that you're mine still)...

Somewhere in Chicago

" Hello this is channel 4 news and we are here to report several mass murders in these past few week people are saying these killing are by supernatural beings

" Hello this is channel 4 news and we are here to report several mass murders in these past few week people are saying these killing are by supernatural beings . This is Carl Azuz and I'm telling you to fear not stay indoors the police will put a end to this "

" Oh my god that is just horrifying someone needs to arrest these criminals" A white lady cried at her table .

" I bet you there black " another on whispers while the others agreed in silence .

" those horrid creatures "  another voices looking over at me while they all mugg me

I sighed . This wasn't different from any other day I was just waiting to get off work from this filthy nursing home .

I just kept the pay check in mind to get me through the days . These old ladies finna die anyway .

" Um Miss Jones can you go change Big Berthas diaper " My boss voiced from her office.

I rolled my eyes i refuse to change somebody who's name is Big BeRtHa. .

" Who's ready for BINGOOOO" I sighed again this is gonna be a long day .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

" Yea mama I just got off work I'm bout to go to the bank and deposit this check " I spoke into the phone  . My mom laughed from the other end .

" My baby don't play bout her check she didn't even wait a day " She chuckled probably bragging to one of her friends .

" I chuckled and smiled " Lemme call you back mama I'm here " I shut my phone of grabbing my purse heading into the bank .

I was welcomed into the bank by the chime of the bell at the top of the door . I smelt that banky smell smelt like MoNeÿ

I got in line and waited for the people infront of me . They must be short of staff because they moving so slow . With the blink of a eye I seen 5 shadowy figures enter the bank a few with drum guns and a few glocks with a ruler clip.

Oh shit

" Everybody on the ground now before I - actually I don't care shoot them all"

The bank filled with screams and cries once the five started shooting . I tried to hide under already dead bodies so they wouldn't see me.

One thing my daddy told me was I had to work smarter and instead of tryna be captain save a few hoes . Imma save this hoe .

Obviously my plan wasn't that smart because their leader managed to see me and point his gun directly at my head .
I'm about to shit my pants omg .

" That's nasty " His deep voice spoke grabbing me up . " I think imma kill you but I don't know yet so don't get on my nerves "  I nodded my head quick as the other guys approached us .

" What you doing with her " One spoke with a bag full of money . That's probably some of my check money 😢. Sigh .  Cries in broke .

" we gon let shawty live out her in the truck and take her home "

Omg thank the lord I thought they was gone kidnap me or something. 

But what I didn't know was this was just the start . I thought I was never gonna see these men again oh did they fool me .