Chapter 16

DING DING DING..

i started jumping around the ring like rocky pacing my feet sterring clear of Von personal space.

i knew if he were to land a punch on me i wouldve been knocked off my feet . I eyed every section of the ring of and idea on how to win.

i heard jayda and India cheering me on in the background as the guys cheered on von.

EVEN DEE .

"YOU SERIOUS DEE" i yelled not breaking eye contact from von . i put on my best imitating face.

" my bad...." he made the yikes face and put his sign down.  when he had the time to make that .

i wiped the beads of sweat on my head from moving around this big ass ring for to long .

" dont tell my you getting tired na" Von whispered in my ear .

my eyes scrunched in confusion ass Von disappeared from in front of me and a blow was sent to my back causing me to fall on the ground . my knee pad slipped to the side and i felt the ache in my knee .

i shrugged it off swiping my right leg towards his knocking him on the ground to. i regain my breathe and get on top of him while
i had the advantage.

" slick mf " he groaned out pushing me off of em. when he pushed me i hit my head om the ground and held my back in pain.

" He cheating "

" GET UP DEJA"

" WHOOP HIS ASS"

" whoop his ass" von mimicked moving his hands around. he lightly tapped my head but it hurt cause i felt my head pounding. i groaned out rolling around .

Von got close to me and and layed down beside me . " Whoop my ass ladeja" 

" I tap out"  i huffed .

" Girl you whooped his ass"

" right expect where he had you on the ground like six times "

jayda and india rushed out handing me a bottle of water while i tried to catch my breathe. " right i had him stuggling" i rasped out. holding on to the wall .

"Whew sis i was praying for you" Dee laughed eating some hot fries. i smatched them out his hand and mugged him.

" you better have " i finished off his hot fries walking away.

i walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat . i heard some movement behind me and i rolled my eyes.

" i would not like to see you right now sir"

"mhm" he stayed behind me reaching up a little to get something out the fridge.

i feel little demon brush up againt my ass and i prayed to god.

" dont pray to that nigga" he laughed .

i looked up at him ass he pulled whip cream out the fridge. i crossed my arms and looked at him.

i tilted my head to the side confused .

" what you need that for "

he came closer and leaned down i felt his arms on my waist and his fingers travel all around my body.

" lets go upstairs". he looked me in my eyes with and intensity i never seen. i choked on my words and stared at him for a while to make sure he was being forreal.

i waited around for a few seconds. " are you serious " i whisper yelled. he rolled his eyes and blank faced me.

" yes come here" he crossed his arms .

" this aint even our house" i reasoned .

" so"

" ight cmon"

i didnt proof read.