Getting Caught

Y/n pov: When I saw the snake tattoo I realized it was the guy from the store. I just stood there while he was walking towards me. I don't know why but I was getting a feeling that I shouldn't run but it would have a great out come. Ok what am I even thinking this dude just killed someone... come on y/n think. I decided, RUN. I started sprinting away from them but not to my house. Of course I know better. Find a public area, but the city is still a 20 minute car drive and would take hours since I don't have my car. Suddenly I felt myself being pulled back. I looked at the dude behind me and it was him. 

???: it's you again... Taehyung bring the car!

Tae: okay

???: Your mine now doll. 

Y/n: what-

Y/n pov: I was knocked unconscious. 

about 20 minutes later. 

Y/n pov: I woke up and fell down. I sat up and saw I was in a limo! Why am I- oh I forgot.. I was kidnapped. The creepy dude looked at me and rolled his eyes. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up. I looked back to see that other guy from earlier. It was Taehyung... my long lost best friend! We gave each other the "act like strangers look" so we did. 

Tae: Don't mind kookie he is always like that.

Y/N: kookie?

Tae: Yea that's what we call him his name is Jungkook and I am Taehyung. Would you like to sit next to me?

Y/n: s-sure oh btw my name is Y/n...

Tae: That is a beautiful name you got there and I know what your thinking so don't worry he isn't going to kill you, he would've done it already if he was going to. 

Y/n: so where are we going?

Tae: We-

Kook: My house and let me tell you something doll. You try to escape or do anything I will make sure you suffer and there is no point in doing anything because there are cameras all around the house so I will be watching you 24/7. 

Tae: Don't creep her out kook!

Kook: well she needs to listen and cooperate because if she doesn't nothing good is gonna come from it. 

Driver: Sir we are here.

Kook: great now lets go and don't try to run away

Y/n: wasn't planning on it. 

Tae: c'mon your gonna love everyone else.

Y/n: there's more of you!

Kook: just shut up and c'mon. You mouth is getting annoying. 

Y/n: whatever. 

Y/n pov: we walk to the house and go inside as soon as I step in all eyes are on me. There are 5 other boys. I recognized all of them, I acted like I didn't know them. Tae led me to the couch and sat next to me. Jungkook told everyone to sit down.

Kook: guys this is... what is your name?

Tae: Her name is y/n. If you were listening earlier you would've heard but no you were being rude.

Kook: whatever guys introduce yourself I'm going upstairs to take a shower. Someone take her to her room when you guys are done. 

Y/n pov: He walked upstairs and we all heard a door shut. I immediately looked at the boys.

Y/n: GUYS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Joon: We missed you more cupcake!

Jimin: How did kook find you?

Tae: Actually she found us.

Suga: shush and let her explain.

Y/n: YA! be nice to Tae.

Jin: oh my poor baby how much I missed youuu

Y/n: Jin do not!

Hobi: Hyung let her be! But my little sunshine is back oh come give me a hug!

Y/n pov: I jumped into Hobi's embrace and smiled so big. I missed these boys so much. I was still confused on why they are here and who Jungkook is. I pulled away from the hug and sat back down. 

Y/n: why are you guys here anyway?

Joon: um...

Hobi: about that.

Jimin: we're mafia's... * mumbles loud enough for everyone to hear*

Tae: Y/n...

Y/n pov: I ran away from them and ran upstairs and into the closest door. I ran in and saw everything was black and grey. I didn't care and ran to the corner and started crying. Maybe this is just a dream... Maybe this isn't real. There is no way they are Mafia's... What have I gotten myself into. After about 20 minutes I heard another door opening and saw Jungkook come out with just his sweatpants on. I was sniffling and he looked at me. He looked... concerned?

Kook: doll what's wrong?

Y/n: Your Mafia's... why are my brothers here!

Kook: they are apart of my gang doll. 

Y/N: why am I here?

Kook: because you saw something you shouldn't doll and you will be good use in the future for us. *smirks and leaves*