Maybe i do| part 2

Y/n p.o.v

When we started to leave vid con I got a text from this unknown number

  ( text convo)
Unknown: hello
                                 Who is this?: y/n
Unknown: sorry its daz, this is y/n right?
            Oh yeah sorry daz, yes this is she: y/n. 

    Daz: Hey its ok haha, well glad to know that its you and not some total stranger 

                                 yeah it is lol: y/n 

 Daz: so did u find your friend okay?  

                                                            Oh yes i did, we are on our way home right know actualy: y/n 

    Daz:Thats great to hear y/n!  Hope you make it home saftley 

                                                              Thanks daz, i will do! bye daz : y/n      

 Daz: Goodbye y/n

Daz p.o.v 

 I finally met up with uew an he told me that he met a few of his fans and he noticed that I had a bit of a blush on my cheeks. " Daz why are you blushing?"
" oh um.. no reason" I look down
" why dont we start heading home". He nods.  " so do you want to tell me what happend?" He looks at me. " I may have met some one.." " really daz!? What's her name?" He asked. " Her name is y/n, she is so wonderful sweet shes perfect"

No ones p.o.v
Daz goes on and on about how your perfect. And soon they both arrive home.

Back to daz p.o.v
   "Maybe you like her daz." Uew says outloud. "Maybe I do". We get our stuff and I go into my room and I looked up y/n's channel. I start watching her then I fall asleep.

Y/n's p.o.v
  When we got back to the hotel. I ask bsf if they were hungry. " Yo are you hungry? I could order us a pizza?"
"Yeah sure, order me a-" " yes order you a salad to go with your pizza" she smiled. I get on Grubhub and order pizza and bsf a small salad and drinks. "Ok the pizza should be here in about 20- 30 mins ok? I'm gonna go hop into the shower" she nods and I grap my pjs and go into the bathroom and take a quick shower and get changed into some joggers and a tank top. I walk out of the bathroom and I see bsf looking at my phone. " Hey... watcha doing?". She sreams and throws my phone"  "HEY! Y/n.. I wasn't doing anything!"  " Mhm sure you weren't" I grab my phone and the door knocks and it was the pizza I grab and pay for it and give the guy a tip. " so.. do u want to tell me who daz is?" She looks up at me. I set the pizza and their salad on the beds. " you know who I watch every single day right?" She nods " that's him.. I met him and I gave him my number and we are just friends so calm yourself please". As I grap a peice of pizza and so do they. " Are u sure?" She takes a bite of her salad. "Yes I am sure that me and daz are just friends." I slightly blush, we finished our food. " Hey I'm gonna go take a bath" they say " ok have fun." I grabbed a monster and lay down on my bed and watch a daz video before I finally shut my eyes.  Maybe I do like daz...