Pg.6

I'm not going to re-do the previous chapter in Tsukishima's pov as it's more or less the same stuff. Enjoy

POV- Tsukishima
I hobbled out of the room smiling at Kageyama. I was proud. So proud. He was going through all of that and he's still so strong. It amazes me that he can still smile and laugh to this day.

I walked out and went to my area. I sat on my bed and got out my phone which I hadn't picked up in ages.

I saw multiple miss calls and messages from Yamaguchi and decided to open the messages.

Yams

Yams: I'm sorry Tsuki I didn't mean for you to find out that way

Yams: Tsuki respond already

Yams: I'm sorry let's talk this out

Yams: you're so annoying! Can't you respond!?

Yams: I get that you're mad but omg this is making me hate you more.

Yams: fuck you Tsuki. Idc anymore. Live a life depressed.

Me: don't call me Tsuki. I was in the hospital but sorry for not responding while I was unconscious. Don't worry I don't want you in my life so go ditch me and I've been depressed for a while. There's nothing new.

Yams: shit Tsuki I'm sorry

Me: don't call me that

You have blocked yams, press to undo

I put my phone down sighing loudly. I felt tears slowly roll down my cheeks. I didn't like this at all. I just wanted at least one person in my life besides my mother.

I didn't hear the curtain open to my area nor see Kageyama staring at me in his new wheelchair until I felt arms rap around me.

I flinched from shock but then saw that it was Kageyama and hugged him back. I was crying into his shoulder. I was broken. I don't want to admit it but I really was.

"What's wrong..?" Kageyama asked nervously. I smiled a bit while moving back to look at his cute face. Just seeing him makes me feel 100x better.

"Mhhh it's not to bad but Yamaguchi just ditched me. He said that he wanted to be free from me. I'm apparently just so tiring and annoying and to much of a loner for him." I said. I tried to stay strong but I felt tears start to form again.

Kageyama hugged me tightly again before saying, "I-It's not really my place to say.... but I think you're amazing. Definitely not annoying or tiring. I don't spend much time with you... but I've always found you interesting compared to other people I've met! But tell me what else happened... I can tell your hiding something..." Kageyama said unconfidently and shyly the whole time.

I smiled. Kageyama found me interesting. That's enough to make my world. I'm a bit worried that if I tell him the rest he'll be unimpressed. Afterall he has it way worse... my parents don't verbally and mentally abuse me and I didn't get cheated on. I know everyone's tolerance is different but I feel kinda pathetic.

"M-my dad. He left my family. He didn't want a boy. He raged at my mother and yelled at me before leaving. I was young and don't remember anything except him saying, 'You'll be a lonely brat'. That's just stuck with me ever since. Later on there was my whole brother lying incident and just everything went downhill. I feel like if I let someone in they'll just hurt me and leave me lonely. When yams also left me I felt horrible. That was today. My mother wanted to take me out to cheer me up and that's when I saw you. B-but I just.... um.... it's like loneliness is now my home I guess." I said while trying to calm down my emotions.

I hated feeling my emotions. I just disliked the idea of emotions. They always hurt you. Good emotions never last so what's the point?

"I'm sorry all that happened to you but I don't want you to feel lonely. Starting from today, you have me as well as your mother ok?" Kageyama said reassuringly as he rubbed my back.

"Ok Kags." I said smiling a bit. I heard Kageyama flusteredly stutter on my shoulder as we hugged.

"Tsuki... you may not like the idea b-but for my therapy I don't feel very comfortable and I was wondering if you could come with me? I would also suggest that you join the session... it'd be good to be able to feel happy for a long right?" Kageyama said softly smiling at me. I smiled back blushing and nodded.

He wheeled back to his room as it was time for us to sleep. I laid in my bed thinking about tomorrow's therapy session. Maybe I really could feel happy for a long time.

That's it hehe. ⚠️Small Spoiler: The therapy session is loweky cute⚠️ hope you enjoyed this chapter!