꧁28꧂

Leta has continued to avoid James not matter how hard he tried to talk to her. The only times they where close was during the Quidditch however, as James attempted to talk to her, she ignored him and focus on the quaffles and guarding the rings.

With help from Regulus, they were able to keep all the Marauders away from her so she spent most of her nights with her sister or Regulus studying. She had now gone from bottom to the top of her classes which earned her a 'well done' letter from her parents and a selection of sweets from her mother which was one way to keep the girl motivated.

Regulus had just held a evening Quidditch practice in the early February rain. The soaked students walked into the common room and made their way straight to the showers since the Slytherin common room had became flooded from the heavy rain, which was typical since it was the only one that was.

Leta had the same logic as the other students and went straight to the showers, getting changed into her pyjamas. As she pulled her hair up she heard a loud thud coming from a nearby room. Curious, Leta opened her door and listened in for another loud bang.

There was another loud thud which came from Minette's room so ,worried, Leta knocked on the door and opened it.

                                     ༒
Leta walked into the Head Girl's room which was a lot bigger then everyone else's, her eyes immediately falling to the girl who lay on the floor in a starfish position.

Her hair was messy and eyes blood shot as she giggled giddily at her younger sister. The Head Girl then sat up, waving her hand around which was holding a half empty bottle of fire whiskey.

"Leta.. you 've always been... my fav-rite sister..." Minette's words were slow and slurred, hiccuping after every few words. "I'm your only sister." Leta replied, trying to hold back her laughs with a annoyed face. "No... there is two of you." Minette continued, moving her hands from Leta to the area beside her.

"Okay," Leta said as she smiled and shook her head. She then helped her stumbling sister up and onto her bed. "Hey Leta-um," Regulus popped his head through the door, stopping when he saw the stumbling girl.

"Should we help her?" He asked Leta who sat back, shaking her head as her older sister tried to walk to the mirror by herself. "It's like seeing a baby deer trying to walk." She replied, still watching her sister who tripped over her own feet. As Regulus walked towards Leta, he bent down to pick up the bottle of fire whiskey which Leta took from his and finished off, throwing the empty glass bottle onto the bed.

"I don't think I have ever seen her drunk before." Regulus said, face planting as the Head Girl fell over and pushed her desks which sent her ink pot off and smashing on the floor. "I can remember a time where she was pissed."
Leta up to tell her story, occasionally looking at her wobbly sister.

"She had a bit to much wine at a banquet and ended up dancing around the table and kicking the plates of food at my father." She said, chuckling to herself whilst Regulus was more concerned for Minette.

                                    ༒
February rolled on until it came to Valentine's Day which was also know as 'feel more single then normal and eat ice cream alone in bed' Day for Leta. Her plans hadn't changed since the ones she had in her third year so she made her way to the kitchen, flipping off any couples who were being to cheesy and romantic.

Finally, she made it into the kitchen and she snuck around for ice cream and other desserts. She then came in eye contact with a familiar short boy. It was common knowledge that Leta knew everything about everyone, including random people who she didn't even know the names of. Leta had learned that Peter had a close friendship with the elves in the kitchen so the Marauders got him to go and get them food from the kitchen during the night.

Leta ignored the boy ,who still hadn't noticed her, and made her way to cupboard where desserts were kept. "Leta?" He called out, carrying a small bowl to a large pot on the stove which was stirring by itself.

"Peter." She replied, not looking at him but instead inspecting a slice of cake she had found. "What are you doing here?" The boy nervously asked her, trying to fill in the awkward silence between each question.

"What does it look like?" She asked sarcastically before taking a bite of the cake then making her way to a pile of cookies. "What about you?" She asked him, leaning on the counter beside the boy as she took another bite of the cake.

"Getting some soup for Lily. She has a nasty cold." They boy explained as he filled the bowl up with soup. She looked down at cake but  when she opened her mouth to asked another question, he was gone.

                                        ༒
After her run in with Peter, she left the kitchen with a large selection of treats in her hand, making she way back to the common room.

She went up to her room and began cramming her face with the treats, putting on her record player as she swayed along to the music however after a while she had played all her songs and became tired of the music.

Bored, Leta left her room and made her way down to the Quidditch pitch. It was only half three so it was still light giving her the perfect opportunity to practice her flying.

                                 ༒
She walked down to the Quidditch pitch however her cramp was so bad from running after eating that she was unable to fly but instead collapsed in the stands, laying on the seats with her head looking up at the passing dark clouds.

Leta then let out a sigh when she heard the sound of James, Sirius and Remus which confused her because she expected Sirius to be out with someone on Valentine's Day.