Chapter One: Red Dress

~*This story is based off the trailer called "Blank Space" written by

KristinaOrtutova. I might vary from the story line a little bit, but it will be mostly the same.*~

She sat in the small seat in the restaurant. The butterflies weren't taking a rest, the ones that were permanently lodged into the deepest part of her stomach kept fluttering around and didn't stop. She already took three pills, the bottle advised two but she took three because she's so nervous, and Oliver's such a little devil.

But, he was her devil...

"Queen; party of four, please..."

She heard his voice off in the distance and glanced up to meet his clear blue eyes with her own. She saw his chest rise and fall, he was drinking her appearance in like she was slurping up his. Oliver didn't shave, he knew that Felicity liked his beard to be grown out; it gave him a more manly look, and she loved it when Oliver would kiss her neck in between their heavenly sheets on their days off.

"Right this way," the waiter was by her side and waved Oliver over to the table that Felicity had picked for him. He always like to be in the center of the restaurant so that he could see everyone bustling and taking orders. Felicity liked to watch his eyes wander the store, his thoughts swirled in his eyes when there was nothing to be said between them, and a comfortable silence was set between the happy couple.

Felicity smiled at him and wiped her sweaty palms off on her red dress. She stood up to greet him and took him in a hug, Felicity always felt so safe in his arms.

"Hey," she whispered into his neck.

"Your beauty moves me every time I see you," Oliver grinned and she was glad that he didn't see the blush on her cheeks.

"Thank you... You don't clean up so bad yourself," Oliver pulled back, and Felicity took the edges of his suit in her hands. She lean up on her toes and press her mouth to his. He moaned into her mouth and she grinned in return on his. "Alright, lover boy, we're in public, and this is business," she reminded him.

"That was our first mistake," Oliver wiggled his eyebrows and she nudged his elbow with her own. Oliver took Felicity's hand as they sat down on the table beside each other and waited for the rest of his family to arrive.

"It's an easy business deal, Oliver, I'll be here, I'll help you walk through it," she smiled at him and squeezed his hand, comforting.

"All I want to do is watch a movie with you in my arms, maybe have some wicked wild sex in our hallways, and then fall asleep, because I'm exhausted," Oliver kissed her hand when she blushed.

Felicity stared straight ahead and her red lips separated in a smile, "If you bag and tag the Palmer Technologies, and the Wayne Enterprises tonight, then I will go through with whatever you want to do tonight."

Oliver chuckled as two men entered the room asking for the Queen party. Oliver and Felicity stood, politely, and waited for both dark haired men to reach the table.

"Dr. Wells," Felicity stuck her newly dried hand out for Dr. Harrison Wells to shake, "it's an honor to meet you. I... I'm a greatly interested investor and believer in your work. Mr. Palmer, same courtesy, of course."

"I wasn't aware that a woman was joining us, Mr. Queen, who is this lovely creature before me?" Dr. Harrison Wells was too flattering, and she smiled, a blush rolling onto her cheeks.

"She's my advisor," Oliver introduced her, "Felicity Smoak, head of the I.T. Department. She will be the one handling the majority of the technology of the devices that you will give Queen Consolidated."