Being the principal's daughter...

Yup that's me...the daughter of the owner of this damn school. 

Don't get me wrong! The school is pretty nice, but it's an all boys school. 

But luckly my best friend Tooro goes here so I feel alot more comfortable going here for the rest of the school year. 

Oh! Btw, my name's Miyu Shirogane and I'm going to the school of my nightmares...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked my dad. 

"Of course honey. Besides, you need to get out more! Considering what happened last year....." my dad murmered the last part. 

I got out of the car and grabbed my bag. "Well, if I die here, you're paying for my funerel." I stuck my tounge out. He laughed and grabbed his things while we both walked into the school. 

I looked around and saw so many boys! Oh right! This is an all boys school. I thought. All the guys are staring...ugh I can't stand this place already! 

"Will you please stop staring at me? I know I'm a girl but you have no right to give me looks when all I'm doing is walking!" 

I turn away from the hallway and walked to my first class. 

(Hah! A classic 'to be continued' Don't worry, I'm already working on Chapter two)