Chapter 5

My hands were bleeding and almost a whole row of lockers had dents on them.

So can you guess where I went?

The nurse! Yay... Note my fucking sarcasm.

She looked like in her mid 30's. The typical slut. For God sakes she was wearing a slutty nurse costume.

A COSTUME. Where the hell is her dignity?

I glared at her.

"A-a-all done." She sluttered obviously scared by my glare as she finished up with cleaning my hand and wrapping them in the bandage.

I smirked, "thanks, but next time I come in here wear something appropriate or I'll stab my own eyes out from the view. Slut." I said and walked out.

Just when I left the room my phone rang.

"Hello? I'm in school what the hell do you want from my life?" I said angrily not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"That's not how you talk to your mother." My mom scolded.

My face paled, "MOM IM SO SORRY!" I yelled mortified I talked to my mom like that. I love my family and no matter how much of a bitch I am I always treat my family with respect.

"Well speaking I'm the one who gave you your life." My mom joked knowing my anger issues.

"I love you mom." I said breaking into a smile. My rare real smile.

"Love you too, but I was calling because your sister."

My sister, holy shit I totally forgot.

"Oh mom I-" I started to stammer

"It's okay, I understand." My mom replied.

"Alright." I said. She always understands.

"Just wanted to remind you." My mom said.

"Always." I said still holding onto that smile.

"She misses you." My mom added in.

"I miss her too." I said.

"I'll be home soon." My mom said.

"Okay, can't wait." I replied.

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye mom." And then I hanged up and my smile disappeared turning into a big frown.

"Nikki eve, Nikki eve to the office." The voice on the microphone boomed.

Oh fuck. Am I already going to the office on the first day? Well I did get a detention...

That's not the point!

As I was heading to the office I could feel everyone's stares on my back slightly curious on what I did. If it wasn't already obvious enough.

When I got there I headed straight into the principals office.

"Ah Nikki even. New student right?" Mr. Jacobs, aka the principal said eyeing me up and down.

I rolled my eyes. What a pervert.

"What do you want." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Already causing trouble I see. Fights, damaging lockers, detention, and talking back." He said.

I smirked, "yep I'm proud too." I replied.

"You see I'm very forgiving." You thought. I said sarcastically in my own head. "-But under certain circumstances." He finished.

"Like what." I demanded.

"It's your first day, I'll let it slide. But next time there will be a punishment." He said smirking lightly.

"What are you going to do? Spank me?" I said with snort.

"If that's what you want." Mr Jacobs said.

"You know what I want?" I said slowly playing along.

"What do you want?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"To get the fuck out of this office before I scream rape you fucking pedophile." I said angrily.

His jaw dropped.

"Good day to you pervert." I said with a fake smile and slammed the door shut heading to detention.

What a great first day. Wonder what tomorrow brings me.

Hopefully lots of money after this.