ch. 1

'W...Where am I.....? Ahhh..... I remember now... I died from overworking...? ... so stupid of me...'

Flowing in the dark space, flowing around wondering, where is the door for him to go. He looks back and fronts, side to side, wondering why he still has not moved on yet. Knowing to himself, that he already died, from overworking.

'EXCUSE ME, GOD! WHY HASN'T YOU OPEN THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN FOR ME YET!? DIDN'T YOU ENDED MY LIFE, SO OPEN THE DOOR!'

Then suddenly a bright light appears from beyond him, he turns and looks at the light.

[What the f....] as the bright light grew huge and swallow through him.

********

He slowly opens his eyes, as he tries to sit up. "Did I... reach in heaven yet...?"

"You're majesty!!" a bunch of peoples sudden rush to him. Crying to him and praying for him.

['Wh..who the fuck are these people?'.] He was shock and surprise by them, as he just managed to compose himself properly. "Who are you guys?!" he yanks himself away from those peoples.

"You're majesty! We thought you won't be able to make it!" say one of the ladies from beside him.

"Make it? HUH?" he pushes them off him and tries to get up from his bedding. Instead, he fails and falls right back down, feeling weak.

"You're majesty! Be careful!" said one of the guys, helping him up and put him back to his bedding.

"Why are you guys calling me, Majesty?! Who are you guys?" he regains himself properly while feeling weak and exhausted.

"You're majesty, are you alright?" says the old guy approaching him.

"Anwer me? Who are you, peoples?" He looking back at him. While his surrounding surrounded by worried-looking face peoples.

"What do you mean, you're majesty? We are your servants." the old man replied calming. Looking back at him. The surrounding got quite and gasping in worried thoughts.

"Servants?" he says, looking confusing and finally looking at his surrounding properly. Notices the five ladies there, wearing a like a maid outfits, while the other five men's wearing a well proper dress suit.

"Yes." everyone nodded back at him.

"Where am I then? Aren't I'm supposing to go to heaven?" he feelings anxious and worries something seem wrong about it.

"What are you talking about, you're majesty? You're nowhere, besides in your room, in your kingdom." the old man replied.

[Kingdom?] to himself, as he gives himself proper looks. His pale hands and body are smalls like a kid. "Give me a mirror, please?" Him panicking, notice himself weird.

A maid quickie handed him the mirror. As he takes a look at himself on the hand mirror. Ashish pink hair, two different eye colors, gold, and ruby. He quickly tosses the mirror away from him, more panicking, and tries to shout but couldn't because of his weak body right now.

"Who the hell am I?!" he weakly shouted exhaustly.

"You're majesty, you're Nik, Nikhlaus Sol Vanise. The emperor of the Sun Empire that holds all fives kingdom together." the old man knelt beside him and calmly replied back to him.

"Nikhlaus..." he trying to process his mind. "This must a dream... if this is a dream, then I haven't died yet." He slaps his right cheek hard. The sound echoes loud enough that shocks everyone in the room "OUCH!!"

"You're majesty!!" everyone in the room was shocked and panicking after seeing him just slaps himself.

[This really hurt!] "ouch..." him holding his right cheeks as he felt the burning heat.

"Older Brother!!". The door suddenly door then a small hot pink had just entered the room. He looked at him. Approaching a small figure about 10 years old, clinging onto his arm. "Older Brother!" the hot pink-headed boy, cry out with snog coming out of his nose and his shiva spitting out. He pushes the young boy's head away from him.

"Kid, who are you?" he said, looking at the snog crying face as the young boy trying to wipe his tears and snog off of his face.

"I-I thought I'm going to be alone.." says the young boy, looking at him.

[Huh? Wait, did he just call me... older brother? Then.. which means, he's ... Aiden!] His face looks so surprised and shock.

****************

Later the night....

After a while, everything seems to settle down, as he, Nik dismiss everyone. He gets up from his bed and stood silent in the room. Reaching out his hands, looking at the window reflection of him.

[This could not be right. Uhm I remember now. Nikhlaus Sol Vanies, the antagonist from my very first fantasy novel. However, from the original story, Nikhlaus is a cold-blooded person and a selfish guy that try to take away the main heroine from his younger brother, who is the main protagonist. Later in his early 20s, he died in the hand of his younger brother. But why I am in his body? I remember starting my story when he was around 18 years old.] He pacing back and front in the room and concerning his thought.

[Him right now, is only a 13 years old boy. Uhmmm.... So which means the story has not started yet. Should I die like the original Nikhlaus or should I avoid it?] "Ummmmmm......" as he stood in front of the window and pressing his forehead against the window."