Small Truck ~ Naegami

Ship: Naegami (Byakuya Togami x Makoto Naegi)

my friend calebbgay told me to write a one shot based off the byakuya edit at the top of the chapter and i-

f u t u r e  v e e :  i started writing this two weeks ago and wrote, Makoto was wa, before stopping, and not writing it anymore until now so yuh

~~~~~

Makoto was walking down the hall. He had some free time, and wasn't sure what to do, so he did what he knew best. Blending in with the crowd. Unfortunately for him, when your surrounded by ultimate students it wasn't that easy. The brunettes mind was racing with though as he was just staring at the ground, finally coming back to earth when he realized he had run into someone.

"Oh, im sorr-" He had started, internally dying when he looked up and saw who he had run into. Byakuya Togami.

"Shut up. I dont need your apology plebeian. You think you can humor me like that?" Byakuya said, glaring down at Makoto, crossing his arms.

"I didn't mean it in that way at all Byakuya, theres isn't reason to act like that." Makoto responded, backing up slightly which just resulted in Byakuya walking forward.

"You think your so effing cool huh? You think your so effing tough? Well you talk a lot of game for someone with such a small truck. Get out of my sight." The blond retorted, pushing the shorter slightly.

"Hey! I didnt do anything!" Makoto shouted, about to say something else, though he stopped when Byakuya picked up his right arm.

"Tch. Look at those arms. Your arms look so pathetic. They look like little cigarettes."

"Wha- What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I bet I could smoke you." Byakuya said, not even noticing Makoto's face which had turned bright red at that comment. "I could roast you and you'd love it. And you'd tell me I love you, then i'd walk away." 

Makoto couldnt help but feel his heart beat in his chest, did Byakuya know his feelings towards him? Little did he know that Byakuya actually felt the same way towards him, he just didn't know how to express it. Byakuya couldn't let his little "homo" crush ruin the Togami name! For sure it would get around, and his family would do something, anything, to keep their name clean. The blonde glared once more at Makoto before walking off, leaving him standing in the middle of the hallway alone and dEpReSsEd-

"Just give up Makoto, he's never going to think of you as anything more than an enemy! He'll never like you in that way!" Makoto whisper shouted at himself, gripping his hair tightly as he walked back to his dorm room, sulking the whole way there. 

Soon enough, what felt like hours of wallowing in self pity had passed, Makoto had heard a knock at the door. 

"Come in." He said, sitting up and flattening his hair a bit to look more presentable. "Huh-? Byak-" Makoto had started, very confused as to why Byakuya would go out of his way to talk to anyone, especially him.

"Look, Makoto, im sorry. I shouldnt of said that." The heir mumbled, looking away from Makoto, a light blush on his cheeks. The shorter felt a blush arise as well when he noticed that Byakuya was blushing.

"Its okay, no need to work yourself up!" Makoto said, laughing a bit at the end though it was clearly nervous.

Byakuya took a deep breath in as he finally look towards the other. "Makoto, be honest with me. H-how do you truly feel about me?" He asked, stuttering slightly.

"I-i um- By-Byakuya thats a s-strange question." Makoto mumbled, finding the floor very interesting at the moment.

"Just answer me! Please.."

"O-okay, fine. I like you. I know that you dont like me in that way, let alone like me at all, but there. I said it, you happy?" Makoto asked, burying his head into a near by blanket in embarrassment.

"Oh, you do? I see. I suppose...." Byakuya hesitated. "I suppose... I- Makoto would you like to go out on a date with me?" He finally muttered out, looking anywhere but the others eyes.

"Th-this isnt a joke right?"

"Of course not. You really thinking im joking?"

"Then yes, I would.." Makoto said, smiling a bit as he unhid his face, which was now matching with Byakuya's red cheeks and flushed face.

~~~~~

t a k e  t h a t  c r a p  <3