#2

[This was a few days after the group chat was made]

-John's perspective-

*Bell rings* 'Ugh finally, class is over' .   I get up from my desk as every body else does the same, I had decided I would go to the safe house today to see if its actually working, It caught my curiosity since it was still going so far, Well that's how I saw it anyways, I'm surprised it actually even got on the school newspaper! 

I think while I walking down the hallway as every body moves out of the way, faces covered in fear, I always hated that feeling, Being feared.    

Once I got to the lunchroom, I headed straight to the triple chocolate cake, It was the only thing I was looking forward to today, As I head towards the cake slices, I notice from the lunchroom window, near the door, There is a very small calico cat, Its fur was almost completely white, With brown and orange spots, scattered around it's body, It was a very beautiful cat, 

After picking up the cake I walked outside, Catching a few eyes since I almost always eat on the roof top, alone.  And then I decided to follow the cat,  Since I had didn't have any special place I like to sit at while eating out here.

The cat stopped, At the school fountain, Jumped up and started drinking the water from it, 

It was a very quite and isolated area counting the fact that most people sit by the entrance of the school, To slim the chances of being late to the next class.  I watched the cat for a bit, And fed it a small amount of the ham from my ham sandwich that I got from the cafeteria,  Then proceeded to take out my phone to snap a picture of it and send it to my Dad.

*After Lunch at the last class*

I started heading to the place the little map on the school newspaper,  The Safe-house was a after school activity where some students/mostly low tiers went because in there, everybody is 'equal'

Earlier I stayed in the bathroom a few minutes after class ended, I figured that if anyone who was heading to the safehouse as well wouldn't go there anymore if they saw me, most likely thinking I was going to go all 'triant' and attack everyone there,                                                  'triant' The word I hate with every cell in my body, yet the same thing one of my friends called me that day.

Suddenly, I snap back to reality, Noticing that I am closer to the safehouse,  I speed walk to the door, give myself a bunch of mental speeches and lectures, and head in.

And Boom! That's the end of episode two! Sorry about how short the episodes will be, But I will be writing a lot of episodes till this story comes to a end! And there is a very low chance I'll give up on this and never upload on it again, Unless I die that is.

511 words