chapter 11

"Pansy" I said when i walked into our class, She was sitting at her usual table but this time really close to the boy "Can i talk to you"

"Not right now Adler" She said and went back to talking to the boy.

What? why won't she just talk to me?

"Please" I said

Pansy rolled her eyes and got up, we walked just outside the doors,

"What" She said crossing her arms

"Oh i'm sorry did i take you away from you're boyfriend?" I said

"What? no! it's not like that" She said rolling her eyes again

"well you're awfully close to him don't you think?" I said

"You're acting like you're my girlfriend" She said

I scoffed, What? was i not?

"Excuse me?" I said

"You heard me, Leave me alone Adler" She said and walked back to Theodore.

What? god i'm so angry. I sat back down at my spot trying to contain myself and not end up yelling at her or crying, even though i was very close to both i held it in. After classes which she ignored me in for the whole day i walked back to my room and saw Pansy and Theodore just around the corner. I stoped and looked at them from the other corridor.

They were so close. seeing them like this made me sick, i really thought me and Pansy were getting somewhere but she's so Bipolar. I wish she would just make up her mind.

Pansy was biting her lip and playing with the buttons on his shirt and he was smiling down at her. I felt tears swell up in my eyes as i saw them getting closer. I needed to pass them but i didn't want them to see me. i sniffled and they both looked my way. I quickly hide behind the wall trying to stop my crying. I heard steps and looked and the boy was standing there with Pansy behind him.

"Are you ok?" He said

"She's fine, Let's go" Pansy said pulling him back. Why was she doing this. i felt pathetic crying in-front of her.

"I'm fine" I said and walked away, to my room? to Blaises room? anywhere.

I didn't know where i was going but i kept walking and turning corners, My crying didn't stop. I tried to think about good things but i could only think of the ball when i danced with Pansy. The way she looked that night was amazing. She was so gorgeous.

I was walking though the halls when i ran into someone.

"Sorry" I said wiping my tears. I looked up and saw Blaise "Oh Blaise, i was looking for you"

"Oh god what happened Max" He said hugging me, I didn't want him to worry but i really needed to tell someone.

"Pansy" I sniffled "With that boy"

"What boy" He said wiping my tears away

"Theodore"

"What were they doing" He asked

"God, nothing. They were just so close. I'm just being ridiculous"

"What? no that's not ridiculous" He said hugging me again "Let's go back to the common room"

We walked back to the common room and sat on one of the couches. Me and Blaise talked and talked for hours until Pansy and her boyfriend walked in laughing. They saw us and Pansy cleared her throat.

"Who's this" Blaise asked

"I- Uh my friend Theo" Pansy said looking down

"Friend" Blaise repeated

"Are you the girl who we saw earlier?" Theodore asked

Oh god.

"Oh, uh yeah" i said shaking my head, Theodore came and sat by me and looked at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"I'm fine, thanks" I said smiling.

"Come on Theo" Pansy said motioning towards her.

"Anything you want to talk about?" He asked, I looked at him and than Pansy.

"No" i said smiling

He was sweet, and handsome.

He smiled at me and than walked and put his arm around Pansy. i can't believe she was doing all of this. And right in front of me. i didn't even do anything.

They went up to Pansy's room and i sighed.

"That was an asshole move" Blaise said

"God, i hate this" I said

Blaise laughed and sat next to me, i hugged him and we stuck like that for a while. Blaise was so amazing. i'm so lucky to have him.

It was around 8 now and it was dark outside, I guess i dozed off on Blaise because i opened my eyes and Blaise was standing up talking with Pansy.

"well it's completely unnecessary" I heard Blaise say

"Well i can't be with her!" Pansy said raising her voice, She saw me up and cleared her throat which made Blaise look at me

"Hey, sorry if we woke you up" He said coming and sitting next to me

"What's happening" I said rubbing my eyes

"Nothing, Just talking" Blaise said

"Pansy" I said and looked behind Blaise to her

"Yeah" She said, She looked annoyed but i had no clue why.

I didn't say anything i just looked at her for a while

"What" She asked

I shook my head telling her never mind, i laid back down and Blaise got up to Pansy.

"We'll talk about it later" He said and Pansy walked away.

"What was that about" I said stretching

"Nothing really, Just Pansy being stubborn"

I shook my head and smiled. I had a feeling it was about Pansy and me but i tried to ignore it.

"Sorry i fell asleep" I said getting up

"No problem"

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said and hugged Blaise

I walked back to room and thought about Pansy. We just started "Dating" i guess not even dating. She's already over me? Once i got to my room i went right to sleep.