[Part 1] choices

Ari :Today was the day I finally pushed limits wit ma girl...
Jayda: what happened this time bitch.
Ari: Deadass I literally walked in her room and asked HER could I go out with a friend to chill and here come Fred weird ass [mamas boyfriend of a year] talm bout I'm tryna go do shit Ian supposed to be doing. And mama just sat there and agreed with him like she don't know me like the back of her hand. Shit crazy mane, I said trying to hold back tears.
I mean how could she sit there and say all that rude shit to me. I feel bad for arguing wit her even though none of the shit was my fault how could you put out your only child for a Nigga!!
Jayda: Wow wtf... that's lame asf but if you need somewhere to lay yo head at I got you, just want you to know that
Ari: Girl thanks but I actually put down for my own crib with the left over inheritance I got from my granny before she died I went today and paid cash
Jayda : ouuuu yasss bitch you got a crib!!!!
Ari : helll yeahhhhh I said laughing, I actually need your help moving my stuff into my apartment I said while smiling hard asf cause I've been through hell and accomplished so much with little time.
Jayda : bet just send me the Lo and I'll be there tomorrow love.

We exchange I love you's and byes leaving me with huge relief that im finally out of that house ( thinking to my self >) it was going to happen I just didn't think like this. I took me a shower and made me a pallet on the floor in my room chillin and living in peace since I got away from all the drama . I finally dozed off from watching asmr's.