♡︎𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲♡︎

"𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠" ♛

"𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠
𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠"

  Louis eyes averted up, looking away from the silky material. It was cool and soft on his hands, made him wonder how it'd feel on his body. He wanted nothing more to stand in front of the mirror, and spin in the flowy dress. But alas he couldn't wear it, he was a male. It was forbidden across the world to wear it, shunned upon. He couldn't imagine how his parents would react, the entire kingdom. There were thousands of girls obsessed with him, with his eyes. They wanted nothing more than kiss him, marry him. Though it didn't feel right to him. It left a pit in his stomach whenever he thought about it.

He remembers when he was younger, when other royal families would come over for a big dinner. The girls would wear their best dresses, with bits of makeup to accentuate their beauty. He longed to wear one, to know how it felt to be beautiful like that. He carefully placed the dress into his wooden chest, covering it with books and papers. His hands ghosting over the small notebook that kept his deepest thoughts and secrets. He closed it with a thud, locking it with a small key. He pocketed it, making eye contact with himself in the mirror. He grimaced, his hair was messy, and his outfit too tight. Nothing he wore was comfortable, it was always a size too small.

  He could hear the familiar sound of his mother's voice calling him, a sigh left his lips. His shoes left loud clacks on the marble flooring. The walls were a pale blue, much like his eyes. The voice called again, and his patience thin. He couldn't go any faster and he knew if he called out to her he'd receive a stern talking to for raising his voice. He wanted nothing more but to be back on his room, twirling in that dress.