Kidnapped by the Shape.

(*Cough* Burrowed *Cough*)

I own nothing.

"That...was AWESOME!" Ruby Rose shouted happily after she and the rest of her friends and family finished watching The Avengers. "Yes I found that quite amazing to watch," Ironwood said with a nod.

"So glad you enjoyed it," Katana said with a smirk. Then a portal opened up and a small box landed between her and Orion. "Huh?" Both the hostess and her friend said in confusion. There was a small song playing before the top opened up and a small piece of paper poked out.

"DISTRACTION!" it read.

Suddenly the chairs and couches jerked forward and made the Remnantians fall to the ground. "Hey! What gives-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Before Emerald could finish, the floor opened up like a trap door and everyone minus Katana and Orion fell and the door closed.

Orion looked to the note and the last place the people of Remnant were at. Katana glared at the note. "What the heck?" she shouts at the piece of paper. The note's message changed. "They'll be back. After they watch my movies." Katana's eye twitched before she sighed and sat back down. "Oh," Orion said suddenly and pointed to the note, "'Distraction'" He said. "That note was suppose to distract us from noticing this author was using his power to open a portal here." Katan stared at him deadpanned before she opened a portal and said, "Let's go see who it is."

Mean while...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Everyone screamed as they fell before a bright light engulfed them.

The Remnantians then fell inside a large room. Most of the students landed on top of each in rather awkward positions.

Ruby's face was in between Cinder's legs.

Blake and Emerald were in a 69-posotion.

Neo's face was in Yang's chest.

Pyrrha was in between Jaune's legs.

Ren was in between Nora's legs.

Velvet was straddling Coco's hips.

Yeah...

Awkward. (1)

Luckily Weiss was spared the awkwardness along with the teachers, Zwei and Penny. Her sister though, was in a doggy-style position with Qrow. "Well, this is unexpected," Qrow muttered. "Get off you drunk!" Winter snapped with a heavy blush.

A portal opened up and Katana and Orion appeared. "You guys alright?" the demoness asked concerned. "How many fingers do you see?" Orion asked holding three fingers up. Katan looked around the room. "Alright what gives?" she asked out loud in the room that they were all in.

Looking around everyone saw that the room was filled with shelves of movies.

"Jurassic Park," Ruby read off one of the labels on the shelf in front of her.

"Star Wars," Jaune read off another shelf.

"Predator," Coco said looking at three movies and two more saying "AVP."

Pyrrha-John Wick, John Wick Chapter 2, John Wick: Parabellum.

Cinder-Godzilla. Quite a lot of Godzilla movies.