twenty-eight

Jimin pulls into a parking lot off the side of the road and parks in a spot that's relatively far from the building.

"What are we doing?" you ask, pulling up your jeans.

"We're about to fuck," he says, undoing your work and tossing your jeans to the side.

He grabs your face and kisses you deeply, stroking your hair from your face in an aggressively sexy manner.

You moan into his mouth, unable to take the tension any longer. You crawl into the backseat and pull him towards you. "Come on," you urge.

He joins you, resuming the kiss and touching your body in all the right places, sending shocks over the shell of your skin.

You easily pull his sweater over his head and tousle his hair. You moan just from the precious sight of his bedhead. "You look so fucking good," you breathily comment.

He lifts your shirt and traces circles with his tongue over your belly. You squirm but he holds you down firmly. "Stay still, baby," he breathes against your skin.

He continues to lick, kiss, and suck on your belly, lingering for some time before eventually working his way up to your chest. You whine in anticipation.

As you cry for him to penetrate you, you hear a chirp. Terrified, you snap out of it and glance out the window to see the lights of the next car flashing. Someone walks up to that car and enters the driver's side.

You try to sit up and cover yourself but Jimin holds you down and shushes you.

"The windows are tinted," he reminds you.

You lay there, breathing heavily. "That was a mood kill," you say.

"I'll get us back to where we were," he assures. He slides your panties off and licks his lips before devouring you like dessert.

His teeth tease your clit while his tongue feels around the walls of your pussy. Your shagged breaths fog up the glass.

He fingers you again, just as harsh as the previous time and more than good. His fist slams against your pussy as he thrusts his fingers, adding to the sensory of the smooth leather under your back, the darkness of the car's cabin, and his hair tickling the insides of your thighs as he eats you out.

You can't resist any longer and grip his hair with both your hands, pressing his face into you and gyrating under the pressure. He slurps and swallows deliciously.

When he lifts his face, you pull him to yours and lick his dripping lips. "Enough of that. Give me the real thing now," you demand.

He unbuckles his belt and you readily pull his pants down to speed things up. When he reveals himself, you take him into your mouth with no hesitation and suck him off with high energy. You feel him twitching inside your throat.

Pulling away, you spit on his dick and lay back down on the seat. "We're all ready," you wink.

He slips into you like a perfectly fitted glove, moving his body in passionate waves. You clench around him at intervals, massaging him with tight squeezes. He groans into your ear and trails his sweet breath down your neck.

You scratch at his back and pull him into you, willing him to go deeper. "Harder," you beg.

He delivers, crashing into you and sending you into a fit of glory. You watch the stars behind your eyelids and surrender to the moment. In this out-of-body experience, you're mentally elsewhere. You feel utterly relaxed although he pounds you like a piece of meat.

Without warning, he lifts you onto his lap as he assumes a seated position. You ride him right away, wasting no time. With your head back in the game, you ride circles around his dick and watch his beautiful face contort.

You bite his thick, red bottom lip and grunt. You're extremely horny and it feels like the desire will never end. He smacks your ass before grabbing it and guiding you, slamming you down repeatedly.

You feel the tip of his dick meeting the end of your canal and introducing a pleasant pain. You orgasm violently, trembling and exclaiming profanities.

Jimin loses control and picks up the pace, bouncing you along the shaft of his dick before releasing his seed into you.

Exhausted but still exhilarated, you continue to rock on him until he softens. He breathes quietly, gathering his sanity. You kiss his neck, letting your lips linger on his sweaty skin.

He gently pushes you away so that he can see your face. You go in for a kiss but he stops you. "Uh-uh. You'll have to wait til we get home."

You frown. "Why?"

"I'll just keep fucking you right here all night if we don't stop now."

You snicker and pinch his cheek. "That's fair."

During the ride home, you remain undressed and recline your seat, fingering yourself beside Jimin as he desperately tries to focus on the road.

His cum spills out of you and lubricates your fingers. "Hmmm, I love when you fill me up like this." You lick his cum from your fingers and moan.

He tightens his grip on the steering wheel and speeds into your driveway. When the gates close, he shuts the engine off and races to your door, swinging it open and scooping you into his arms.

"You'll regret teasing me," he darkly whispers in your ear as he carries you to the bedroom.

"Just fill me up, baby. I'm all empty now," you whisper back.

He throws you onto the bed and immediately dives in, fucking you senseless. He rams into you and puts his fingers in your mouth for you to suck.

The open layout of the bedroom metaphorically gives you more space for a bigger orgasm. You can thrash your fists into the mattress and kick your legs in the air as Jimin hammers you without the same restrictions of the car's cabin.

After about an hour, he's fucked you every which way, completely dominating you. By the end of it, you're sore, satisfied, and filled again.

He rolls over and falls asleep in the blink of an eye. You kiss his forehead and pull the blanket over him. "Goodnight," you whisper unintelligibly.

Rolling to your side of the bed, you face the window and look into the night sky. Your thoughts return to you.

Why does Jimin's mother want him to marry so soon? Although you truly love Jimin, you're not sure you're ready to merge your entire life with his just yet. He's still at the peak of his fame and things can be unpredictable.

Drifting to sleep with these thoughts on your mind, you can't shake the fact that the idea is now planted in your mind like a small seed that will be forgotten for a while and then remembered when it blooms.

One day, you will marry Park Jimin.