The night guard/The spaghetti

Ennard's POV
I had just scooped the night guard and had an illusion disk on hand which makes me looks fixed. I slipped in to his skin and put the illusion disk in his left missing eye (my AU) then put a small eye patch on it. I stood up and walked to his office to grab his access card. "Where is it?" I asked myself I finally found the small blue card. I got into the elevator and found a small door at the top and used the card. "Wow this is easy!" I whispered. When I walked to egg's house, I put him to bed and left to see what I could do to wait for him to wake up. He wakes up and comes over to me. "Who are you? Why are you in my house?" He asked curious and soft. "I'm Ennard. The one who killed you and the one who made you mortal...so...yeah" I said tensely. I sighed and got off his couch to leave that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Wait...I...want you to stay. It'd be nice to have a robot as a room mate!" Eggs said. I turned to look at him, he's cool I mean, it's not like I have anywhere else to go I'd probably turn to human form just being there at an adoption center or something, but the again, who'd want to  adopt a 28 year old that looked 7. (Okay as an explanation, Ennard's robot was once the mix of all the characters, he was a bunny with glitchy eyes that looked like both, lolbits and f.foxy, he had orange hair, was the color of f.freddy, and danced like Ballora. Little Noah was kind of like Elizabeth, just a year younger, I'll make an explanation for you) "sure, I could stay!" I exclaimed hugging Eggs tightly. He gently hugged back. "Okay come on! I'll show you around," Eggs said completely oblivious that I explored well be was out. "Hey, Eggs, do you have another name?" I questioned, not knowing if he did. Eggs nodded, or well I guess what ever his name truly was. "Uhm, well my name is Michael, Michael Afton." Michael stated, making it clear that his name wasn't Eggs. "Okay, I'mma call you Mikey! Is, that, okay?" I asked, my hands gently held together in front of me. Michael looked at me. He gently sighed. "Yeah I guess that's fine. Just don't get used to it. You're just a... friend I guess?" He said.