Explaintion of what happened to Noah

Noah's POV
I was here for someone's birthday. My Mom and Dad were here, but they don't like me much, they use me to have a better reputation. "Okay kids, Here is the first animatronic ever made for this building! Funtime Ennard!" The speakers burst as the curtain opened to show this amazing animatronic. The animatronic starts dancing around his ears twitch and his are glitchy. It was really cool. When everyone left I went close to the animatronic. It's golden eyes looked down and glitched. "Hello!" I said excited. The animatronic grabs my shoulder gently and then his stomach opens and a tiny little knife comes out. "I...I.." I stuttered through my breath. I tried to escape but failed the robot stabbed me in the chest at the least 5 times before my tiny body finally gave up. About 2 seconds later I woke up to screaming I was a dancing animatronic. Soon, I was back stage powered off being taken apart my mask the only thing they didn't need I was and endoskeleton, wrapped in wires. I took the mask and put it on my face, leaving then I saw a knew killing machine. "How awesome~!" I said sarcastically. I over looked the new animatronic. She had a scooper and I immediately knew what she was for.