Flashbacks and Solutions

A/N:

TRIGGER WARNING.

This chapter kind of wraps up the plotline with Mike (Ty's abusive ex) and provides more info about the night he was raped.

IF YOU'RE NOT READING THE CHAPTER, HERE'S A SUM-UP: Mike gets out of jail bc there's not enough evidence against him, but he ends up going to rehab for his drug problems. sawyer is at tyler's and tyler remembers when the mike thing first happened and how worried sawyer had been. troye and sawyer figure out ways to keep ty safe while ty sleeps in troye's lap (restraining order) and yeah. OKAY.

TWO MORE CHAPTERS.

It is not completely "necessary" for the entire book, so please don't read if you will be triggered. 

Also, this chapter was created by an idea from the lovely @TroylerSivann. So, I'm starting this thing (thanks to this cutie @TroylerSivann) where you guys can send in ideas about chapters/events you really want to see happening in my books. Not for "Love on Broadway" anymore bc it's literally over in like 2 chapters, but we can do it for "Grease"!

okay yes well i hope you enjoy and sorry ive been m.i.a for so long im like crazy overloaded with school rn so idk when another update will come ur way so im v sorry bubs <3

okay i love u nuggets + u better behave <3 <3 <3 x

==================================================

- TROYE -

It was late at night when I began to leave the theater, my work days growing longer as opening night grew closer. My mind had been wandering in every direction except for acting the entire day, mostly focusing on the fact that Tyler hadn't come to work today. He usually always comes to the theater, even if he was just going to nap on the couch in his office. Not to mention, he wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts. I knew something was bothering him, but I didn't know what it was. 

At the moment, Zoe was driving me home, complaining about how cuddly Alfie was at night. I was only half-listening, watching the dim streetlights illuminating spare patches of Zoe's car. My mind was still stuck on Tyler's withdrawn personality today. Even though I barely saw him, I could tell that something was wrong. Finally reaching our apartment complex, I thank Zoe for the ride and exit the car, swinging my backpack over my shoulders.

I wave goodbye to Zoe before heading up to our apartment, fishing the keys out of my jeans pocket to unlock the door. To my surprise, our apartment was flooded with darkness only a single lamp lit in the corner of the living room. Confused of the somber mood in the apartment, I drop my bags and slip off my shoes, closing the door behind me.

"...Tilly?" I question, vaguely making out the outline of his figure on the couch. He doesn't respond, further emphasizing the strange mood. To my surprise, I hear rustling in the kitchen. Someone else was here.

I wander into the kitchen, my confused eyes not leaving Tyler's still body. Entering the kitchen, I see Sawyer cleaning shards of glass off the floor.

"Sawyer?" I ask, surprised as to what he was doing here. "What's going on? I thought you were still at the theater."

He looks up at me, shocking me with his angry eyes and disappointed face. 

"I thought you had come home...I came to give you some script revisions," Sawyer begins. "Then, I heard Tyler crying and he...he told me..."

"He was crying?!" I exclaim, my worry increasing. "Sawyer, what's going on? Is he okay?"

"Troye...," Sawyer whispers. "They let Mike out of jail."