Nightmare

Tsuyu was having her usual nightmare again.

Tsuyu's P.O.V.

I've been having this nightmare for three weeks straight now. We left U.A. me and Izu were married with two kids Kayla and Ren while I had another one on the way. Then all of a sudden tIzu was sent flying through our living room window beaten, broken and covered in his blood.

Katsuki came through the window he sent Izu through Kayla was upstairs with her brother when it happened. *SNAP* Kayla was then sent to my feet her eyes lifeless and her body like a rag dolls. "DAMN NERD IF YOU LEFT WELL ENOUGH ALONE THEN I WOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO YOU DON'T DESERVE IT YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!" He yelled *SLAP* I smacked him but when he grabbed my neck I woke up in a cold sweat with Izuku awake as well.

"Come with me" he said as he grabbed my hand and took me outside. "Was it that nightmare again?" He asked with worry lacing his voice. I couldn't take it anymore so I just broke down crying but the tears soon stopped and I felt warm and safe knowing who it was I hugged back saying "please never let me go" Izuku then proceeded to kiss me it was short but passionate.

 I couldn't take it anymore so I just broke down crying but the tears soon stopped and I felt warm and safe knowing who it was I hugged back saying "please never let me go" Izuku then proceeded to kiss me it was short but passionate

"Never I love you too much to do that" he said I then kissed back showing him the same love he showed me. After we parted from the hug we went back inside. I sat on the couch while Izu got a blanket we then sat there all night to cuddling and keeping each other company.

Time skip nobody's P.O.V.

It was the next day Himiko came downstairs from her room and saw the lovely couple asleep in each other's arms and the blanket on the floor so she picked it up and placed it back on them. *click* 'there's that wallpaper I wanted for my phone' she thought and went back upstairs to get dressed for the weekend.

Not long after the couple had woken up due to Mina screaming yay like a looney. After getting dressed and putting the blanket back in his room. Izuku and Tsuyu decided to go to the theme park for a date. For Izuku it was to get her mind off of the nightmare she had the night prior but for Tsuyu it was to spend time with her boyfriend.

Will put date in next chapter

Lemon?

Or

No lemon in it?